References in periodicals archive ?
By remaining silent, the government lets the door wide open to accusations and counteraccusation that will take the country to a dangerous division.
The death of Guatemalan lawyer Rodrigo Marzano is shrouded in mystery, accusation and counteraccusation.
IT'S all getting very sporty in the battle for the chair of the GTA between Ricky Holloway and John Simpson, with accusation and counteraccusation flying.
Also in this section are Mary Rhiel's essay on Riefenstahl's memoir as a "narrative of defense and counteraccusation," and Celia Applegate's analysis of music in Riefenstahl's Nazi era films (203).
It is another twist in this tale of accusation and counteraccusation and a hammer blow to Argentina's struggle for respect in the corridors of power at the International Rugby Board.
In so doing, Loisy met Sabatier's accusation that the "generating principle" of Catholicism was heteronomy with the counteraccusation that Protestantism was only fully realized in religious individualism, and he repudiated this individualism.
Simpson, Gates argues that he became ``an empty vessel'' filled with meaning by African-Americans and whites alike who refused to see his case as sui generis and instead ``racialized'' it, turning it into yet another chapter in the ``binary discourse of accusation and counteraccusation, of grievance and countergrievance, of victims and victimizers'' that has dominated the analysis of race in this country.
Notwithstanding the accusations and counteraccusations by the two organizations, their individual activities facilitate the process towards democratic consolidation.
135) Others express concerns about putting the trial court judge in a sort of damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't situation (6 decisions), where reaching the same conclusion on remand would invite accusations that the trial court judge was stubbornly adhering to her original position but reaching a different conclusion would invite counteraccusations that she simply caved to appellate pressure.
The common rhetoric revolves around Shia -Sunni accusations and counteraccusations, but the plight of other minority religions have not been properly addressed.
The Year 1971 is in the spotlight these days once again in Bangladesh with the familiar accusations and counteraccusations of war crimes and political vendetta flying thick and fast.
The Slaughter-Brooks race has been marked by accusations and counteraccusations of campaign perfidy, and plenty of press coverage.
Legal browser ?
- Counsellor at law
- counselor -at-law
- count against
- count ballots
- count for
- count on
- count out
- count up
- count upon
- count votes
- counted upon
- Counter affidavit
- counter offer
- counter order
- Counter security
- counter to
- Counterclaims and Set-Offs against Sovereigns
Full browser ?
- Counter-terrorism committee
- Counter-Terrorism Enhancement Program
- Counter-Terrorism Executive Directorate
- Counter-Terrorism Financial Enforcement
- Counter-Terrorism Financing
- Counter-Terrorism Intelligence
- Counter-Terrorism Strategy
- Counter-Terrorism Working Group
- Counter-Terrorism/Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection
- Counter-Terrorist Center
- Counter-Terrorist Joint Task Force
- Counter-Terrorist Operative
- Counter-Top Display
- counter/frequency meter
- Counter/Timer Circuit