References in periodicals archive ?
The case studies are grouped by both State and countermeasure group, so users can focus either on a particular issue or find what communities in their area have done.
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) leads federal efforts to develop and acquire countermeasures, primarily through the Public Health Emergency Medical Countermeasures Enterprise (PHEMCE), an interagency body.
These include whether to continue diverting Project BioShield acquisition funding to other purposes; whether to change the countermeasure development and acquisition process; how to replace stockpiled countermeasures as they expire; and whether to alter federal efforts to encourage the development of broad-spectrum countermeasures.
Chemring Countermeasures saw a substantial increase in demand from the Ministry of Defence to support peacekeeping operations in Afghanistan.
Bioshield II drastically increases the length of the patent term for new countermeasures.
The physical protection of a facility from terrorist attack requires the integration of each professional's approach to countermeasure development.
Heavily illustrated with 900 pictures of actual well control sites, Common Well Control Hazards: Identification and Countermeasures provides a visual representation of 177 common well control hazards and how to prevent or counteract them.
The study took place in two phases: (1) problem identification and countermeasure selection and (2) countermeasure implementation and evaluation.
changes to the countermeasure research, development, and acquisition
They can be used for devices with terrestrial digital television broadcast tuners as well as a wide range of other noise countermeasure applications in the 470 MHz to 2 GHz range.
Additional reliability and repair improvements resulted in less down time of the countermeasure system protected aircraft and an estimated $1.
Desert heat and the extreme heat generated by the countermeasure set itself will bake on grit, sand and dirt that's hard to remove.
Legal browser ?
- Counterclaims and Set-Offs against Sovereigns
- counterfeit copy
- counterfeit evidence
- counterintelligence noun
Full browser ?
- Countermeasure Command and Control
- Countermeasure Control Panel
- Countermeasure Decoy Dispensing System
- Countermeasure Evaluation Validation Project
- Countermeasure Factor
- Countermeasure Readiness Levels
- Countermeasure Request Form
- Countermeasure Response and Effectiveness
- Countermeasure Washdown
- Countermeasures Against Surveillance
- Countermeasures Assessment Simulator
- Countermeasures Controller & Dispenser
- Countermeasures Development and Validation
- Countermeasures Dispenser
- Countermeasures Dispensing Equipment
- Countermeasures Employment Detection Subsystem
- Countermeasures Evaluator
- Countermeasures Hands-On Program
- Countermeasures Launcher Modular System
- countermeasures set
- Countermeasures Set, Acoustic
- Countermeasures System Torpedo
- Countermeasures Test Bed
- Countermeasures Unit
- Countermeasures, Airborne, Infrared
- Countermeasures, Assessments and Integration
- Countermeasures/Communications Test Set