Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
XTec offer services for the entire identity and credential lifecycle for HSPD-12 Personal Identity Verification (PIV) credentials, PIV-Interoperable (PIV-I) credentials and Derived PIV credentials.
At the organizational level, it is hard to determine if a credential simply identifies organizations that were already performing at a higher level, or if the process of obtaining the credential actually transforms the organization.
The bill allows the Insurance Commission to enter into contract with a company to perform credentials verification for all practitioners who require credentialing;
DRL will alert you by e-mail when your credential is available to be printed.
The Navy's credential program is designed to further develop the personal and professional capability of the total Navy force, thus enhancing force readiness.
Designed for managers of small- to mid-size commercial properties, the credential requires that applicants manage a commercial portfolio of at least 20,000 square feet and have a minimum of 12 months of commercial real estate management experience.
Further, they frequently include media training classes, which can prepare CPAs for news and media opportunities that come the way of a PFS credential holder.
TACS helps prevent credential theft and the use of stolen credentials by using multi-part credentials and matching authentication strength to risk for different user groups.
Provide IT section members and Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) credential holders with resources to help them enhance their competency and allow them to share best practices.
CPAs with a certified information technology professional credential from the AICPA can distinguish themselves by bridging business and technology in a manner that non-CPAs cannot.
The Accredited in Business Valuation credential committee has announced that the ABV examination will be offered twice per year now, giving ABV credential candidates more flexibility in fulfilling this aspect of the credentialing process.
AMEX:IW), a leading global provider of digital imaging, secure credential and biometric solutions, today announced the signing of a co-marketing agreement with ActivCard Corp.
Legal browser ?
- create disorder
- create havoc
- create strife
- create the impression
- created being
- creating dissension
- creating disunity
- creating hostility
- creation of a lien
- creation of housing project
- creation of the imagination
- creative effort
- creative fabrication
- creative genius
- creative worker
- creature of habit
- credible evidence
- Credible witness
- credit account
- Credit Bureau
- Credit card charge from ex boyfriend
- credit card dispute, obtaining records
- Credit card fraud in past, adoption issues
- credit check
- Credit counseling service, looking for legal advice
- Crédit Mobilier Scandal
- credit note
- credit report dispute
- credit report problems
- Credit Union
- credit with
- creditable evidence
Full browser ?
- Crede method 3
- Crede methods
- Credé procedure
- Crede's maneuver
- Credé's maneuver
- Crede's manoeuvre
- Credé's manoeuvre
- Crede's method
- Credé's method
- Crede's prophylaxis
- Credé's prophylaxis
- Credé, Carl
- Crede, Karl S.F.
- Crede, Karl SF
- Credé’s manoeuvre
- Credence table
- Credential Certification Board
- Credential Counselors and Analysts of California
- Credential Evaluator Module
- Credential for Practice Program
- Credential Record Reference
- Credential Store Factory
- Credential Validation Module
- credential, license by
- Credentialed Addictions Counselor
- Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor
- Credentialed Career Master
- Credentialed Clinical Research Trainer
- Credentialed Coding Specialist
- Credentialed Manager
- Credentialed Member of the American Academy of Medical Administrators
- Credentialed Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Credentialing Direct Action Group
- Credentialing Opportunities Online