cultivate

(redirected from cultivates)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
References in periodicals archive ?
To fully develop its organizational capacity for intellectual capital, explained Knudson, Conoco promotes a work culture that cultivates innovation and continuous learning.
BizLand also cultivates a strong small business community through its community message boards and its advice and articles from industry experts.
NewsEdge eContent attracts specialized audiences, fosters high-frequency usage, promotes Web site "stickiness" and ultimately cultivates eCommerce.
BizLand also cultivates a strong small business community through its forums, articles, message boards, advice from industry experts, as well as discounts on business products and services.
Established in 1994, BMG Interactive publishes, markets and distributes next generation titles for the PlayStation, Saturn and PC CDROM, and cultivates the talents of its premiere game developers worldwide.
The company itself currently cultivates 30% of its lands itself and leases the remaining 70%.
Whoever cultivates poppy will be dealt with according to the law," Deputy Governor Dr.
Chi Kung cultivates this relationship between the inner and outer chi fields, using internal Nei Kung "mind breathing" coordinated with movement involving physical breathing.
Ackerman tells how she cultivates delight in her garden by "smelling a peony's blossoms until the nose quits from the sheer abundance of scent" or watching the squirrels turn her yard into a "snow maze.
A resident of Newbury Park for the past 27 years, Bill cultivates many plants.
TechTarget Magnifier's re-messaging component is a powerful and comprehensive service that cultivates and prioritizes leads as they are in research-to-buy mode.
A company with deep roots in Maui's agricultural history, MPC currently cultivates approximately 6,000 acres of pineapple and also operates the only pineapple cannery in the country, which processes 100% Hawaiian canned pineapple.