defensive equipment

See: panoply
Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Today, after the victory of the Islamic Revolution, despite the cruel sanctions and severe restrictions imposed against our country by the enemies and the world arrogant powers, thanks God, advanced and fully indigenized defensive equipment have been built as a result of the industrious efforts made by Iranian experts, and they will be delivered to the Armed Forces," General Farahi said in Tehran.
Army Medical Department procured defensive equipment and trained Soldiers in chemical defense, while the U.
European governments, however, remain unwilling to reconsider their position on supplying defensive equipment to Ukraine and have instead reiterated that a diplomatic solution is the only option.
Australian Customs and Border Protection Service or ACBPS officers are now allowed to have their personal defensive equipment or PDE, including firearms, while on duty in airports, New Immigration and Border Protection Minister Peter Dutton announced.
After clashes between the Army and fighters from the Nusra Front and ISIS erupted in the border region of Arsal earlier this month, Lebanon said it urgently needed offensive and defensive equipment to face battle-hardened fighters from Syria.
Qahwaji now planned to recruit an additional 5,000 soldiers with the Saudi grant to the military institution even if these funds were presumably slated to purchase sorely needed defensive equipment to deter Israeli aggression.
Britain is ready to provide the opposition in Syria with defensive equipment and to train the gunmen," Hague said upon arrival to Brussels Meeting, asserting that his country will take full advantage of easing the EU embargo against shipping arms to the opposition.
It said 80 percent of exports were defensive equipment and the remaining 20 percent were equipment used for air navigation.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton recently waived a ban on military assistance to the country, a move that would temporarily allow the US to provide nonlethal defensive equipment to Tashkent.
Defenshield's engineering department works closely with its customers to design and develop defensive equipment that meets the needs of today's combat soldiers and security personnel.
Weapon-mounted lights are an excellent piece of defensive equipment if used by competent people.
Guns aren't the be-all, end-all of defensive equipment.