References in periodicals archive ?
Hisham Ashraf, head of the Cairo University Student Union, said that in Tuesday's conference, Nassar explained that his decision to cancel deputising university security was a result of the students' demands.
Nassar's statement incited discontent among students attending the conference; they soon called on Eissa, who was present at the time, to issue a decision cancelling deputising security personnel nationwide.
The major difference is who takes responsibility for ensuring that a service is available, historically it has been your own GPs who would either do the on call duties themselves with colleagues, or pay a deputising service.
A THIRD Lions tour apart, Robert Howley has also targeted deputising as Wasps captain when Lawrence Dallaglio is on England duty.
The 37-year-old has been regularly deputising for octogenarian Sir Jimmy, who is recovering from a hip operation.
A first Super League try by 20-yearold second row forward Steven Wild, deputising for Cassidy, broke the deadlock, then Kris Radlinski raced over for a second try.
Chief Secretary to the Treasury Andrew Smith has been deputising for Mr Brown, though the Chancellor has kept in close contact with his department throughout his absence from Westminster.
But youth-team manager Kevin Blackwell, deputising for Bruce Grobbelaar, saved Dave Savage's spot kick.
Yeast, the 8-1 favourite, made virtually all the running under Kieren Fallon, deputising for the injured Ray Cochrane.
The faculty staff said they were alarmed to hear about the deputising decision.
Murray Strang comes in for Ben Price in the back-line, with Grant deputising for Ally Thompson up front.
However, Fran Ferris, deputising for flu victim Chris Catlin, saw to it that the trainer's lesser fancy stayed on to snatch victory from Kylkenny, with Alberich third.
Legal browser ?
- deprive of protection
- deprive of rank
- deprive of strength
- deprive of the right to inherit
- deprive of vital parts
- deprive of weapons
- deprive oneself
- deprived of
- deprived of legal rights
- deprived of one’s wits
- deprived of sensation
- deprived of sight
- deprived of strength
- depth of thought
- Deputy district attorneys
- Deputy of the attorney general
- deranged intellect
- Derativa potestas non potest esse major primitiva
- dereliction of allegiance
- dereliction of duty
Full browser ?
- Deputies Advisory Working Group
- Deputies Committee
- Deputies Committee of the National Security Council
- Deputies Law Enforcement Association
- deputize as
- Deputy Administrator
- Deputy Administrator for Commodity Operations
- Deputy Administrator for Farm Programs
- Deputy Administrator for Field Operations
- Deputy Area Air Defense Commander
- Deputy Assistant Adjutant and Quarter Master General
- Deputy Assistant Adjutant General
- Deputy Assistant Administrator
- Deputy Assistant Attorney General