References in periodicals archive ?
United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres also addressed on the occasion and underscored the scope of devestation that the war in Iraq has caused, saying the UN is firmly committed to the reconstruction process in Baghdad.
KUWAIT, Feb 14 (KUNA) -- United Nations (UN) Secretary General Antonio Guterres on Wednesday underscored the scope of devestation that the war in Iraq has caused, saying the UN is firmly committed to the reconstruction process in Baghdad.
He also ordered for better planning to avert flood devestation by ensuring timely response.
Bethany Perkins I was a child but I lived not far away and the devestation that went through the valleys has never lessened with time.
Laura Aurora Asylum seekers: people seeking asylum from devestation at home, you think they wanna be here?
Ghena Bo Hemdan, from Syria, burst into tears while singing a song for peace and joy called "A'tona El-Tofole" (Give us back our childhood), highlight his homeland's recent wartime devestation
We could no longer sit back in our easy chairs and ignore the unprecedented environmental devestation.
7) To be sure, the devestation of war is nothing new to human history; civilizations have risen and fallen on the destruction of others.
While 3 have been confirmed dead, at least 4 are already said to be amputees as a result of the devestation that ripped through more than just the race.
Summary: Hundreds of flood warnings remained in place across England and Wales as flood-ravaged towns woke up to another day of devestation.
If the council goes ahead and clear the rest of the trees, what would have been a woodland in full bloom will be a scene of devestation.
DEVESTATION Helen's Fenton Fine Foods business and visitor centre after the flood.
Legal browser ?
- develop a course
- develop in greater detail
- develop too fast
- develop too much
- developed minutely
- development of industrial sites
- Devens, Charles
- deviate from
- deviate from a direct course
- deviate from rectitude
- deviate from the proper path
- deviate from the truth
- deviate from virtue
- deviating from the common rule
- deviating from the general rule
- deviating from the norm
- deviating from the standard
- deviation from a direct course
- deviation from probity
- deviation from rectitude
- deviation from virtue
Full browser ?
- deverbal noun
- deverbal noun
- Devereaux agitator
- Devereux Behavior Rating Scale
- Devereux Early Childhood Initiative
- Devereux Elementary School Behavior Rating Scale
- Devereux Elementary Student Strength Assessment
- Devereux Georgia Treatment Network
- Devereux Millwood Learning Center
- Devereux Robert.
- Devereux Scales of Mental Disorders
- Devereux, Robert
- Devers Gail
- Devers, Jacob
- Devers, Jacob Loucks
- Devesh Darshan Investments Private Ltd.
- Devgan Entertainment & Software Ltd.
- Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- Devi Dhura
- Deviance amplification
- deviance disavowal