References in periodicals archive ?
The trail of devestation in Spectre extends from Mexico City to London and Rome and then on to Morocco.
While 3 have been confirmed dead, at least 4 are already said to be amputees as a result of the devestation that ripped through more than just the race.
A classified US government report now suggests someone has hacked into this very infrastructure and has the power to cause widespread devestation.
Summary: Hundreds of flood warnings remained in place across England and Wales as flood-ravaged towns woke up to another day of devestation.
Radical Hope: Ethics in the Face of Cultural Devestation.
If the council goes ahead and clear the rest of the trees, what would have been a woodland in full bloom will be a scene of devestation.
DEVESTATION Helen's Fenton Fine Foods business and visitor centre after the flood.
How are we to stop the repetitive cycle of human devestation, violence, war, and death?
Neither words nor pictures can completely capture the magnitude of the devestation and the efforts to save lives.
Local councillor Tom Allen described the scene at the house as one of "utter devestation.
Since the government and the teachers are so far apart in their views the best we can hope for now is a short term fudge that at least avoids the devestation of an all-out teacher's strike.
While 2 have been reported dead, at least 4 are already said to be amputees as a result of the devestation that ripped through more than just the race.
Legal browser ?
- develop a course
- develop in greater detail
- develop too fast
- develop too much
- developed minutely
- development of industrial sites
- Devens, Charles
- deviate from
- deviate from a direct course
- deviate from rectitude
- deviate from the proper path
- deviate from the truth
- deviate from virtue
- deviating from the common rule
- deviating from the general rule
- deviating from the norm
- deviating from the standard
- deviation from a direct course
- deviation from probity
- deviation from rectitude
- deviation from virtue
Full browser ?
- deverbal noun
- deverbal noun
- Devereaux agitator
- Devereux Behavior Rating Scale
- Devereux Early Childhood Initiative
- Devereux Elementary School Behavior Rating Scale
- Devereux Elementary Student Strength Assessment
- Devereux Georgia Treatment Network
- Devereux Millwood Learning Center
- Devereux Robert.
- Devereux Scales of Mental Disorders
- Devereux, Robert
- Devers Gail
- Devers, Jacob
- Devers, Jacob Loucks
- Devesh Darshan Investments Private Ltd.
- Devgan Entertainment & Software Ltd.
- Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya
- Devi Dhura
- Deviance amplification
- deviance disavowal