Mentioned in ?
- Agriculture Subsidies
- Attorney General
- Breyer, Stephen Gerald
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Brief of Petitioners
- Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas
- Cable Television
- Colleges and Universities
- consent decree
- constitutional law
References in periodicals archive ?
Approximately 87 percent of dually eligible beneficiaries qualify for Medicaid coverage of Medicare cost sharing (MedPAC and MACPAC 2013).
Cloud cameras are dually backed up with on-board SD cards, which are also viewed by the same ControlByNet interface.
The ranks of dually registered advisors are growing fast; and that's reflected in the swelling assets they manage.
Community First elected to implement a dually managed IPI investment program in which the bank has the ability to employ an onsite investment professional to serve their customers in all five of their branches.
Perhaps the most compelling reason for being dually licensed, says Mallett, "is to expand your horizons and your offerings, so you're really providing value to your clients.
We project the headcount growth in the RIA and dually registered channels will continue over the next five years," he added.
8 million common shares will be offered by DMPL through the two bourses, where it is dually listed.
Indeed, we are not confident of the prospects for the dually disadvantaged.
Over the course of 2012, the dually registered channel, within which advisors operate their own RIA practice while also affiliating with an independent broker-dealer, experienced the largest growth rate (21.
Featuring a stringer-bead twist that puts the sharp wire tips at the end of the knot, the DUALLY immediately cuts through slag, spatter, and oxidation.
It has become clear that co-occurrence of these disorders is common and has definite impact on treatment of dually diagnosed patients.
Integrated treatment demands motivated professionals who are able to look beyond established interventions and modify their treatment approaches to fit the complex needs of dually diagnosed youth.
Legal browser ?
- Drug test after accident
- drug test required
- drug testing mothers of newborns
- drug treatment and testing order
- Drugs and Narcotics
- drum out of the legal profession
- drunk tank
- Dry exchange
- dry law
- Dry rent
- dry run
- dry up
- Du Bois, William Edward Burghardt
- dual chambered
- Dual Nationality
- Duas uxores eodem tempore habere non potest
- duces tecum
Full browser ?
- Duality of structure
- Duality principle
- Duality theorem
- Duality, Principle of
- Dualized Optimum Tailbiting A Posteriori Probability
- Dualized Wrap Tailbiting A Posteriori Probability
- Dually Diagnosed Assessment and Community Treatment
- Dually Employed No Kids
- Dually Employed with Kids
- Dualshock 2
- Dualshock 3
- Dualshock 4
- Duan Qirui
- Duan Wu festival
- Duan, Le
- Duane anomaly
- Duane Arnold Energy Center
- Duane G. Meyer Library
- Duane L May
- Duane L. May
- Duane Mallaber Therapeutic Massage
- Duane Morris Government Affairs
- Duane ocular retraction syndrome
- Duane radial dysplasia syndrome
- Duane radial ray syndrome
- Duane Reade, Inc.
- Duane retraction syndrome
- Duane retraction syndrome
- Duane retraction syndrome 2
- Duane syndrome