Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Advanced Process Technology Akron Tire Engineering & Machine Co.
Specifically, the agent asked whether engineering department labor costs and procurement department costs are MSC that may be allocated between capitalizable activities and deductible activities for SSCM purposes.
Two years ago, NAVSEA's Systems Engineering Development Program was evaluated for effectiveness.
In 2000, the number of bachelor-level engineering graduates in the U.
Started this year, Lancaster High's engineering program is expected to expand over the next several years to four or five courses and about 200 pupils, said teacher Mike Loughridge.
This lecture was co-sponsored by the CSEP, College of Architecture and the Department of Civil and Architectural Engineering and was part of the Ethics Center's 20th anniversary celebration.
A move by many paper companies to reduce or eliminate their engineering staffs
Between 1995 and 1999; the number of civil engineering degrees awarded nationally decreased by 28 per cent.
They are able to major in material sciences or metallurgical engineering with an emphasis in metalcasting.
If you were describing a new engineering facility for a newsletter aimed at engineers, it would make sense to organize the story spatially, perhaps moving from the north end of the building to the south, or from the first floor to the top-as opposed to organizing the piece by work function or by accounting code or some other abstraction.
The Future City competition is one of many events in which structural engineers participate to encourage young students to think not only about the engineering issues facing our society but the opportunities to contribute to their solution through careers in the profession.
Wynne and Schaeffer called for "systemic, effective use of systems engineering as a key acquisition management planning and oversight tool" and said that in addition, DoD would "promote systems engineering training and best practices among our acquisition professionals.
Legal browser ?
- engage in conflict with
- engage in conversation
- engage in hostilities
- engage in solemn manner
- engage premises for a designated period
- engage solemnly
- engage the attention
- engage the mind
- engage the thoughts
- engage to give
- engage with
- engaged in business
- engaged in traffic
- engager of services
- engaging fee
- engaging in bigamy
- engaging in unlawful marriage
- Engel v. Vitale
- English Bill of Rights
- English Heritage
- English Law
- English-Only Laws
- engross the mind
- engross the thoughts
- Engrossed Bill
- enhance the degree of
Full browser ?
- Engineered obsolescence
- Engineered obsolescence
- Engineered Overhaul
- engineered performance standards
- Engineered Pest Control
- Engineered Plastics Solutions Group, Inc.
- Engineered Products Group Pty Ltd
- Engineered Refueling Overhaul
- Engineered Rock Placement Area
- Engineered Safeguard System
- Engineered Safeguards
- Engineered Safety Feature
- Engineered Safety Feature System
- Engineered Safety Features Actuation System
- Engineered Sharps Injury Protection
- Engineered Support Systems Inc.
- Engineered Time Standard
- Engineered Tissue Growth
- Engineered Tissue Mechanics Laboratory
- Engineered Waste Management Plan
- Engineered wood
- Engineered Wood Association
- Engineered Wood Journal
- Engineered Wood Products
- Engineered Wood Products Association
- Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia
- Engineered Wood Research Foundation
- Engineered Wood Systems
- Engineered Wood Technology Association
- Engineered/Engineering Performance Standard
- Engineering & Computer Simulations, Inc
- Engineering & Construction
- Engineering & Development
- Engineering & General Contractors Association
- Engineering & Installation
- Engineering & Installation Center
- Engineering & Installation Division
- Engineering & Manufacturing Development
- Engineering & Operations Training
- Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council
- Engineering & Scientific
- Engineering & Services Information Management System
- Engineering & Technical Assessment Group
- Engineering & Utility Contractors Association
- Engineering + Internet
- Engineering Academic Programs Office
- Engineering Academy of Japan Inc.
- Engineering Academy of Southern New England
- Engineering Academy of the Czech Republic
- Engineering Accreditation Board
- Engineering Accreditation Commission
- Engineering Action Request
- Engineering Activities Review Board
- Engineering Administration System
- Engineering Advanced Material Request
- Engineering Aide
- Engineering Aide First Class
- Engineering Aide Second Class
- Engineering Aide Surveyor
- Engineering Aide Third Class