Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Speaking with a senior staff of BEDC identified as Engr Auta on phone, he noted that the cause of the blackout was the breakdown of the major transformer feeding the entire Warri and environs.
To experience your skin #RebornBeautiful, first normalise your skin with one of Environs industry leading VITAMIN STEP-UP SYSTEM Ranges and then target your specific skin conditions with the most appropriate Focus Care products.
These added capabilities account for Ramboll Environ being highlighted as a strong contender for climate resilience-related urban planning: Whether it be city, state, or federal, Ramboll Environs increasing focus on liveable cities, GI, water efficiency planning and climate change resiliency should be noted by any organization looking to incorporate these features into an urban space.
As an example, in a paper on sawmill workers occupationally exposed to chlorophenate fungicides (1), no particular mention was made of experimental carcinogenicity studies of several chemicals that have been found to be pervasive in sawmill wood-working environs and the wood preservatives industry.
It's possible that the sun's environs once contained much more hydrogen and helium.
The free 4"-by-9" pocket-size brochure is an 80-page practical guide with special emphasis on Paris and environs, as well as on the South of France including the island of Corsica.
Its acquisition follows a close collaboration between Ramboll Environs Product Safety and Stewardship team and BiPRO over the past few years on a large number of strategic projects, including 15 REACH authorisations.
But three researchers who took pains to do so have characterized a mechanism that allows these large reptiles, traditionally considered "cold-blooded," to stay warm in chilly environs.
We are very proud that the New England Patriots franchise has chosen Online Environs as its Web partner," said Andrew Yu, Online Environs' executive vice president.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 22, 1996--Online Environs Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 15, 1996--Online Environs Inc.
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 28, 1996--Online Environs Inc.
Legal browser ?
- envenomed tongue
- environing influence
- environmental conditions
- environmental conservation
- environmental impact assessment
- environmental impact report
- environmental law
- environmental policy
- Environmental Protection Agency
- environmental science
- environmental studies
- eodem tempore
Full browser ?
- Environmentally sustainable
- Environmentally Sustainable Development
- Environmentally Sustainable Development Group
- Environmentally Sustainable Municipal Infrastructure
- Environmentally Sustainable Transport
- Environmentally Sustainable Yard
- environmentally triggered illnesses
- Environmentally, Ecologically OK
- Environmentally-Conscious Corporate Strategy
- Environmentally-Preferred Advanced Generation
- Environments and Ecosystem Dynamics of the Eurasian Neogene
- Environments and Tools for Parallel Scientific Computing
- Environments for Living
- Environments for Living
- Environnement d'Apprentissage Multimédia
- Environnement et Développement du Tiers-Monde
- Environnement et Développement en Afrique
- Environnement Jeunesse
- Environnement Naturel, Architectural et Construit
- Environnement Professionnel Horlogerie Joaillerie
- Environnements d'Apprentissage pour les Communautés de Pratique
- Environnements Informatiques pour l'Apprentissage Humain
- Enviroplan Services Limited
- Envirosafe Services of Idaho, Inc.
- Envirosafe Services of Ohio Inc.
- EnviroSolutions, Inc.
- EnviroStar, Inc.
- Envirosystems Supply, Inc
- envisage (someone or something) as
- envisage (someone or something) as (something)
- envisage as
- envisage her as
- envisage him as
- envisage me as
- envisage one as
- envisage them as
- envisage us as
- envisage you as