Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Morneau, commander, Navy Expeditionary Combat Command.
The vessel was renamed Sargento Aldea after it entered Chilean naval service and heralded the launch of the Amphibious Expeditionary Brigade.
With over 1,500 personnel in a wing with a permanent presence of 2,000 personnel, the 376th Expeditionary Mission Support Group's squadrons directly support the wing's four mission pillars: airlift cargo into Afghanistan, air-to-air refueling, onward movement of forces in and out of Afghanistan, and humanitarian assistance to our host nation.
ACC was created in 2008 in an effort to improve Army contracting management, particularly in expeditionary operations.
Expeditionary Center officials at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJV said the eight-hour online course was created as part of an overall plan to consolidate UDM training in the Air Force, as requested by Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force James Roy during a visit last year.
The Marine Corps Expeditionary Energy Strategy, signed by the Commandant of the Marine Corps in February 2011, communicates the Commandant's vision, mission, goals and objectives for expeditionary and installations energy.
The MOU also eliminates the need for the Navy to provide an expeditionary F/A-18 squadron as part of the Unit Deployment Program, supporting forward-deployed forces in Japan.
Make sure that we've got a civilian expeditionary force.
The Design of the US Air Force Expeditionary Center: From the Flight Line to the Front Line
Large Category Winner: 146th Expeditionary Sig Bn, Jacksonville, FL Runner-up: 2nd Bn, 135th Inf Regt, Mankato, MN
In late February, the 143d Sustainment Command (Expeditionary), Army Reserve, became the first expeditionary sustainment command to deploy to Afghanistan.
Airman Guzman, a security forces apprentice with the 532nd Expeditionary Security Forces Squadron, is deployed from Lackland Air Force Base, Texas.
Legal browser ?
- expatiate on
- Expedit reipublicae ut sit finis litium
- expedited determination
- expedited judgment
- expeditious performance
- expel from the bar
- expel from the legal profession
- expend gradually
- expend slowly
- expenditure of energy
- Expensae litis
- expense of transportation
- expense outlay
Full browser ?
- Expediting the Process of Experiments to the Space Station
- Expédition Glaciologique Internationale au Groenland
- Expedition Leadership Style Analysis
- Expedition Medicine
- Expedition of Humphrey Clinker, The
- Expedition of the Russian Navy to America in 1863–64
- Expedition of the Russian Navy to the Bosporus in 1833
- Expedition race
- Expedition ship
- Expedition ship
- Expedition Yachts International
- Expedition, Scientific
- Expeditionary Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron
- expeditionary aerospace forces
- Expeditionary Air Base
- Expeditionary Air Base Group
- Expeditionary Air Control Squadron
- Expeditionary Air Defense System
- Expeditionary Air Mobility Squadron
- Expeditionary Air Refueling Squadron
- Expeditionary Air Support Operations Group
- Expeditionary Air Wing
- Expeditionary Airborne Air Control Squadron
- Expeditionary Airborne Command Control Squadron
- Expeditionary Airfield
- Expeditionary Airfield Service Unit
- Expeditionary Base Information Infrastructure
- Expeditionary Bomb Squadron
- Expeditionary Civil Engineer Squadron
- Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center
- Expeditionary Combat Skills Training
- Expeditionary Combat Support
- Expeditionary Combat Support System
- Expeditionary Combat Support System - Air Force
- Expeditionary Common Automatic Recovery System
- Expeditionary Communications Officer Training
- Expeditionary Communications Squadron
- Expeditionary Contracting Squadron
- expeditionary counterinsurgency
- Expeditionary Critical Air Transport Team
- Expeditionary Decisive Operations
- Expeditionary Deployable Oxygen Concentration System