Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Thesis of elder expertness, field of education and propagation of agriculture, Tabriz university.
Expertness refers to the perception of the supervisor as highly competent; attractiveness refers to the perception of the supervisor as likable; and trustworthiness is the degree to which the supervisor is perceived as reliable.
Effect of perceived expertness upon creativity of members of brainstorming groups, Journal of Applied Psychology, 53(2) 159-63.
324) The Court concluded that the reason for deference to an agency's finding of fact is to respect an agency's "specialized field of knowledge, whose findings within that field carry the authority of an expertness which courts do not possess and therefore must respect.
Because only the additive scores of self and others were found to be predictors of the behavioral aspect in the expert group, it is necessary to investigate further the second-person effects by additive measure on behavioral aspects in the realm of expertness.
thoroughness, logic, and expertness, its fit with prior interpretations,
Filled with the tropes of Romantic painting, the photographs demonstrate his preference for dramatic landscapes and are rendered with an expertness that betrays their careful construction.
An exploration of the expertness of outside informants.
Feminist theory has been developed to more fully invite the collaboration and expertness of clients into the counseling process (Worell & Remer, 2003).
Landis, The Administrative Process 23 (1938) ("With the rise of regulation, the need for expertness became dominant.
This purpose is to bring into living encounter the moral and religious issues in foreign policy with the expertness that can only be gained from specialized study and from actual responsibility in the preparations of positions of state.
In a study on "Credibility of Newspaper and TV News", Lee (1978) employed expertness, intimacy, trustworthiness, dynamism, trustworthy/authenticity, bias, immediacy/intimacy, availability, and dynamism/ expertness to develop a comprehensive and appropriate semantic differential scales in his study.
Legal browser ?
- experience a loss
- experience loss
- experience unpleasantly
- experienced hand
- experienced person
- experienced personnel
- experienced view
- experimental method
- expers corporis
- Expert Testimony
- expert witness
- Expired registration, license
- explain incorrectly
- explain the meaning
- explain the nature of
- explain wrongly
- explanation for some delinquency
Full browser ?
- Expertises Automobiles Renson
- Expertises Contrôles Travaux Maritimes
- Expertises de l'Action Publique Territoriale
- Expertises et Diagnostics en Immobilier
- Expertises et Diagnostics Immobiliers
- Expertly Asked Question
- Experts Advisory Cell
- Experts and Opportunities Network
- Experts Associés en Diagnostics Immobiliers
- Experts Comptables Conseils
- Experts Consultants Immobilier
- Experts en Sûreté pour l'Entreprise à l'International
- Experts Évaluateurs Fonciers, Immobiliers et Commerciaux
- Experts exchange
- Experts Group for Command Application Environment
- Experts Group for Conformance Testing
- Experts Group for Library
- Experts Group for Message Handling Systems
- Experts Group for Network Management
- Experts Group for Office Document Architecture
- Experts Group Manufacturing Message Specification
- Experts Group on Directory system
- Experts Group on File Transfer
- Experts Group on Lower Layers
- Experts Group on Transaction Processing
- Experts Group on Virtual Terminal
- Experts Group on Virtual Terminals
- Experts Groups on Maritime Safety
- Experts in Discrete Element Modeling
- Experts Nationaux Détachés
- Experts Offer for Safety System
- Experts Patient Programme Community Interest Company