Mentioned in ?
- Agriculture Department
- Agriculture Subsidies
- Albright, Madeleine Korbel
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, Bureau of
- Arms Control and Disarmament
- Balance of trade
- Barr, William Pelham
- Brown, Ronald Harmon
- Canada and the United States
- Casey, William Joseph
- civil law
- Commerce Clause
- Commerce Department
- commercial court
- Commodity Credit Corporation
References in periodicals archive ?
Evans says the push for small businesses to explore exporting opportunities comes as a result of larger companies succumbing to the consequences of limiting themselves to local markets.
You should always be looking at exporting because certain markets go stagnant," Bennett explains.
However, despite the mill's growing role in exporting, he said it does not want to commit itself solely to that business.
Exports of refrigerators and freezers: ten major exporting countries, 1999-2004 trends
COMPANIES NEW TO EXPORTING should take a narrow approach to defining which foreign markets have the best potential for their products or services.
Market shares of the leading furniture exporting countries
We are exporting more American-made Toyotas than ever -- nearly one out of every 10 Toyotas built in the United States," said Doug West, TMS group vice president for export and logistics operations.
But exporting has worked out well for these small businesses.
We will begin exporting the right-hand-drive Probe GT to the United Kingdom later this year and to Japan in early 1994.
The growth of kitchen hoods imports and the role of kitchen hoods exporting countries in the world marketplace are considered.
When you are new to exporting, you often don't know what you do not know, and that can be costly.
Border states, traditionally known for their close ties to Mexico, are not the only states that are exporting.
Legal browser ?
- explicators of the law
- explicit utterance
- explosive device
- export and import
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Expose' a french word
- expose onself to
- expose to danger
- expose to infamy
- expose to injury
- expose to loss
- expose to public contempt
- expose to view
- exposed to
- exposed to penalty
- exposed to risk
- exposed to view
- exposing vehicles for sale on a road
- exposit on
- Exposition de part
- Expository Statute
Full browser ?
- Exported Variable Complexity Metric
- Exporter Counseling Division
- Exporters and Importers Association of Alberta
- Exporters Association of Botswana
- Exporters Association of Sri Lanka
- Exporters to the United States
- Exports Credit Guarantee Department
- Exports of Goods and Services
- Expos facto
- Expos Le Basebol