References in periodicals archive ?
Frontiersman makes a quick return to action after coming home third in the Group 3 Geoffrey Freer Stakes over an extended mile and five furlongs on soft going at Newbury on August 19.
15 out of 15 in the horseracing and 6 out of The only question mark hanging over Frontiersman is his ability to snatch second place when poised to swoop.
Frontiersman bolted up in a Newmarket handicap back in May before running an excellent race to beat all bar Highland Reel in the Coronation Cup at Epsom.
He had won a competitive Newmarket handicap on his previous start but Frontiersman showed he is capable of much more than that when pressuring Highland Reel all the way up the straight at Epsom.
This is an epic story of a tough frontiersman who, against all of the brutal odds, refuses to give up on life.
Frontiersman publisher Mark Kelsey said, I have great personal affection for John Mathew, who, like me, got his start in the newspaper business as a sports writer.
Wherever the frontiersman went, he was not without his Kentucky.
ALL SOULS DAY 1734: American frontiersman Daniel Boone was born in Philadelphia.
As Sheilagh Jameson writes in the Foreword, "She tells of life in a Hudson's Bay Company fort, and of buffalo hunts while with her Metis people, of her meeting with an Irish frontiersman with his flowing hair and twinkling blue eyes, of their marriage and life together and of early Calgary and its growth.
The author takes the reader back into history when, during the Seven Years War, American colonial frontiersman Robert Rogers raised, equipped and commanded a special force named <<Rogers' Rangers>>, that specialised in reconnaissance and deep penetration raids.
I must say as to what I have seen of Texas it is the garden spot of the world," the frontiersman and former congressman from Tennessee wrote.
Enhanced color capacity through add-on units is under way at the Frontiersman, Wasilla, Alaska, in a second-phase upgrade that includes both mono and stacked units (see May E&P).
Legal browser ?
- from competent sources
- from first to last
- from here on
- from its birth
- from now on
- from nowhere
- From Segregation to Civil Rights
- from that cause
- from that time
- from the beginning
- from the ground up
- from the original data
- from the river
- from the start
- from the word go
- from this cause
- from this time on
- front office
- front position
- Frontiero v. Richardson
- frown on
- frown upon
- Fructus pendentes pars fundi videntur
- Fructus perceptos villae non esse constat
- fruit of labor
- Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
- fruitless effort
- fruitless trial
Full browser ?
- Frontiers in Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Frontiers in Availability, Reliability and Security
- Frontiers in Contemporary Physics
- Frontiers In Education
- Frontiers in Integrated Biological Research
- Frontiers in Research: Space and Time
- Frontiers in Systems and Synthetic Biology
- Frontiers in the Convergence of Bioscience and Information Technology
- Frontiers of Algorithmics Workshop
- Frontiers of Combining Systems
- Frontiers of e-Business Research
- Frontiers of Engineering
- Frontiers of Flight Museum
- Frontiers of Freedom
- Frontiers of Freedom Institute
- Frontiers of Massively Parallel Scientific Computation
- Frontiers of Medical and Biological Engineering
- Frontiers of Perception Institute
- Frontiers of Quantum and Mesoscopic Thermodynamics
- Frontiers of Science and Engineering
- Frontiers of Software Practice
- Frontiers of Surface and Interface Science and Engineering
- Frontiers of the Roman Empire
- Frontiers of the Roman Empire
- Frontiers of Time Series Modeling
- Frontiersmen Camping Fellowship
- Frontignan Berre Location
- fronting onto
- Frontinus, Sextus Julius
- frontispiece entrance