References in periodicals archive ?
Klamr reduces the effort of organizing get-togethers with my friends down to a few taps.
Through Google+ Hangouts, we're hosting 30 virtual get-togethers in the 30 days of Ramadan, in which celebrity chefs will share their favorite recipes and doctors will give tips on eating healthy," detailed Maha.
The get-togethers are a great way to catch up with old friends, meet new ones, make connections for employment, develop new ideas and discover moments of serendipity.
We have members who chat online and they organize get-togethers.
It's usually impossible to get a word in edgeways when the chatty ex-England Under-21 team-mates hook up for their get-togethers.
Stories are exchanged and friendships formed at these Friday Cut get-togethers.
The website has launched a survival guide for the festive season ahead of get-togethers and office parties.
Event organizers in the Fort Smith area have a new option for their trade shows, class reunions and other get-togethers.
Leahey Foods offers three gluten-free mixes that will liven up your holiday get-togethers.
The get-togethers are on the first and third Wednesday of every month at Balsall Common Methodist Church Hall, in Station Road.
However, Jackie Ramuno, her fingernails still painted a merry Christmas red from the festivities she attended Sunday, said she doesn't understand the party poopers who shy away from company get-togethers.
A TV ad breaking on Monday focuses on casual festive get-togethers, based around the theme that the chocolate adds sparkle to any occasion.
Legal browser ?
- get on credit
- get on the nerves of
- get out
- get possession of
- get ready
- get rid of
- get temporary use of
- get the best of
- get the better of
- get the start on
- get the upper hand
- get through
- get through to
- get through with
- get to
- get to safety
- get to the bottom of
- get together
- get under way
- get up
- get used to
- getting even
- getting less
- getting together
- ghostly form
- GI Bill
- Gibbons v. Ogden
- gibe at
- Gideon v. Wainwright
- gift aid
- gift by succession
- gift by will
- gift in contemplation of death
- Gift inter vivos
- gift of a freehold interest
- Gift of PC or theft
- gift of property by will
- gift tax
Full browser ?
- get yourself out of something
- get yourself out of somewhere
- Get Yourself Tested
- get yourself up
- get, buy, etc. something on tick
- get, have, etc. a free hand
- get, have, etc. the sniffles
- get, have, etc. the snuffles
- get, have, gain, etc. the upper hand
- get, have, hold, etc. the whip hand
- Get, Post, Cookie, Server
- get, put, etc. something in/out of perspective
- get, take, etc. a free ride
- get, win, take, etc. the wooden spoon
- Get-Away Special Canister
- Get-out-of-jail-free card
- Get-Up and Return-to-Sit
- get-well card
- Get-Well Gamers
- get/be given the chop
- get/enter into the spirit of something
- get/go back to basics
- get/go into a huddle
- get/have a good, bad, etc. press
- get/have a handle on somebody/something
- get/have a/your foot in the door
- get/have butterflies
- get/have cold feet
- get/have itchy feet
- get/have somebody by the short hairs
- get/have somebody's undivided attention
- get/have the best of something
- get/have the feeling
- get/have the hots for somebody