References in periodicals archive ?
The event was Hong Kong's first "sausage walk", emulating popular mass dachshund get-togethers in Britain.
Perfect for sharing with the whole family, bring it over for your holiday get-togethers or even have it for your Noche Buena.
We have get-togethers and focus on the positivity of starting a new year.
Through Google+ Hangouts, we're hosting 30 virtual get-togethers in the 30 days of Ramadan, in which celebrity chefs will share their favorite recipes and doctors will give tips on eating healthy," detailed Maha.
The get-togethers are a great way to catch up with old friends, meet new ones, make connections for employment, develop new ideas and discover moments of serendipity.
But my friend keeps trying to organise get-togethers for our families.
The fun get-togethers will be informal with activities to break the ice.
erefore we escaped erefore we escaped umpteen photo calls of First Ladies doing First Lady things and cosy couple get-togethers stunted for the cameras.
Money raised goes towards the fund for Christmas and end of season get-togethers for the players
It's usually impossible to get a word in edgeways when the chatty ex-England Under-21 team-mates hook up for their get-togethers.
Stories are exchanged and friendships formed at these Friday Cut get-togethers.
The website has launched a survival guide for the festive season ahead of get-togethers and office parties.
Legal browser ?
- get on credit
- get on the nerves of
- get out
- get possession of
- get ready
- get rid of
- get temporary use of
- get the best of
- get the better of
- get the start on
- get the upper hand
- get through
- get through to
- get through with
- get to
- get to safety
- get to the bottom of
- get together
- get under way
- get up
- get used to
- getting even
- getting less
- getting together
- ghostly form
- GI Bill
- Gibbons v. Ogden
- gibe at
- Gideon v. Wainwright
- gift aid
- gift by succession
- gift by will
- gift in contemplation of death
- Gift inter vivos
- gift of a freehold interest
- Gift of PC or theft
- gift of property by will
- gift tax
Full browser ?
- get yourself out of something
- get yourself out of somewhere
- Get Yourself Tested
- get yourself up
- get, buy, etc. something on tick
- get, have, etc. a free hand
- get, have, etc. the sniffles
- get, have, etc. the snuffles
- get, have, gain, etc. the upper hand
- get, have, hold, etc. the whip hand
- Get, Post, Cookie, Server
- get, put, etc. something in/out of perspective
- get, take, etc. a free ride
- get, win, take, etc. the wooden spoon
- Get-Away Special Canister
- Get-out-of-jail-free card
- Get-Up and Return-to-Sit
- get-well card
- Get-Well Gamers
- get/be given the chop
- get/enter into the spirit of something
- get/go back to basics
- get/go into a huddle
- get/have a good, bad, etc. press
- get/have a handle on somebody/something
- get/have a/your foot in the door
- get/have butterflies
- get/have cold feet
- get/have itchy feet
- get/have somebody by the short hairs
- get/have somebody's undivided attention
- get/have the best of something
- get/have the feeling
- get/have the hots for somebody