References in periodicals archive ?
Relationship between levels of giftedness and psychosocial adjustment.
International handbook of giftedness and talent (pp.
The Giftedness Conference 2012 was a huge help for parents in Dubai with gifted kids.
Dr Maker was a guest speaker at the 12th Asia Pacific Conference on Giftedness, a five-day conference being held in the Gulf region for the first time.
This article is a narrative of Quynh's journey toward better understanding aspects of giftedness in Sheryl and how it became manifested in cross-cultural contexts in order to fully support her daughter's academic and social needs.
Mayer wrote the concluding chapter for a recent edited book on giftedness, he noted that, of the contributing researchers discussing the question of whether giftedness refers to one's potential or to one's achievement, the tentative consensus was: achievement ('The Scientific Study of Giftedness', in Sternberg & Davidson, eds.
This finding stimulated a conversation on the role of early development in setting the foundation for giftedness.
According to the classroom teachers, who were made responsible for providing services to gifted children, the school district was unable to maintain a program for the gifted due to a lack of teacher preparation and knowledge about giftedness.
It is more important than appearances, giftedness or skill.
It involved a discussion about the variety of ways in which intelligence can be demonstrated and a cultural interpretation of intelligence and giftedness.
The collaborative effort of dozens of experts, Critical Issues and Practices in Gifted Education looks at what the latest statistics have to say about homeschooling, talent search programs, individual educational subjects from math to elementary and secondary science to music, the neural basis of giftedness, cognitive characteristics of the gifted, and much, much more.
As I read and reflect upon Alice's columns (and her other writings), I can only admire her giftedness.
Legal browser ?
- ghostly form
- GI Bill
- Gibbons v. Ogden
- gibe at
- Gideon v. Wainwright
- gift aid
- gift by succession
- gift by will
- gift in contemplation of death
- Gift inter vivos
- gift of a freehold interest
- Gift of PC or theft
- gift of property by will
- gift tax
- gifts and loans
- gifts now said to be loan
- Gifts to Minors Act
- gifts with reservation
- Gignoux, Edward Thaxter
- Gilbert, Cass
- Gillett, Emma Melinda
- Gilpin, Henry Dilworth
- Gingrich, Newton Leroy
- Ginsburg, Douglas Howard
- Ginsburg, Ruth Bader
Full browser ?
- Gifted and talented education
- Gifted and Talented Educational Services
- Gifted and Talented Independent Study
- Gifted and Talented Students
- Gifted Behaviors Rating Scale
- Gifted child
- Gifted Child Follows Dream Despite Parental Opposition
- Gifted Child Quarterly
- Gifted Child Today
- Gifted children
- Gifted Children's Association of British Columbia
- Gifted Creative and Talented
- Gifted Education in Mathematics
- Gifted Education Press Quarterly
- Gifted Education Programme
- Gifted Education Programme Alumni Association
- Gifted Education Research Resource and Information Centre
- Gifted Education Resource Institute
- Gifted Homeschoolers Forum
- Gifted Individualized Education Program
- Gifted Learners Student Care
- Gifted Online Accelerated Learning
- Gifted Opportunities
- Gifted Resource Center of New England
- Gifted Student Services Plan
- Gifted Unlimited Rhymes Universal
- Gifting Phase
- Gifting Phases
- Gifts and Conveyances in Fraud of Heirs
- gifts and loans
- Gifts Causa Mortis
- Gifts for Men
- Gifts from the Good Earth
- Gifts in kind
- Gifts in kind