References in periodicals archive ?
For her part, Mariam Alghawi, Director of the Gifted Welfare Department at the Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Educational Award, said: "Discovering and supporting Emirati talent is the primary goal of the Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum Center for Giftedness & Creativity.
A simple definition of giftedness is demonstrating a performance or the capacity for performance that significantly exceeds age or grade-level expectations, according to one school district's gifted and talented education program.
Training teachers to determine giftedness in diverse populations can make programs more inclusive.
The original form of the questionnaire was developed by Vladut, Vialle, and Ziegler (2015), based on the Actiotope Model of Giftedness.
Most scholars reference some form of unique intellectual abilities as characteristic of giftedness (Feldhusen, 1989).
Gifted education is founded on theoretical perspectives and empirical studies, but like all fields, significant shifts in thinking about giftedness have occurred as a result of key research findings (see Passow & Frasier, 1996, for a more complete history of gifted education).
The term giftedness can also refer to a personality structure that is responsible for a child's level of performance.
Funding for research on giftedness has ebbed and flowed over the decades.
Nonverbal assessments such as the UNIT and NNAT-2 reduce language loading, but risk missing giftedness that has been crystalized into verbal forms.
The mathematical giftedness may be conceptualised in different ways (Wieczerkowski, Cropley & Prado, 2000).
Summary: Shaikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and Minister of Finance, opened Giftedness 2012, the 12th edition of the Asia-Pacific Conference on Giftedness, at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre on Saturday.
It is the first time the event, the 12th edition of the Asia-Pacific Conference on Giftedness, is being held in the Middle East.
Legal browser ?
- ghostly form
- GI Bill
- Gibbons v. Ogden
- gibe at
- Gideon v. Wainwright
- gift aid
- gift by succession
- gift by will
- gift in contemplation of death
- Gift inter vivos
- gift of a freehold interest
- Gift of PC or theft
- gift of property by will
- gift tax
- gifts and loans
- gifts now said to be loan
- Gifts to Minors Act
- gifts with reservation
- Gignoux, Edward Thaxter
- Gilbert, Cass
- Gillett, Emma Melinda
- Gilpin, Henry Dilworth
- Gingrich, Newton Leroy
- Ginsburg, Douglas Howard
- Ginsburg, Ruth Bader
Full browser ?
- Gifted Behaviors Rating Scale
- Gifted child
- Gifted Child Follows Dream Despite Parental Opposition
- Gifted Child Quarterly
- Gifted Child Today
- Gifted children
- Gifted Children's Association of British Columbia
- Gifted Creative and Talented
- Gifted Education in Mathematics
- Gifted Education Press Quarterly
- Gifted Education Programme
- Gifted Education Programme Alumni Association
- Gifted Education Research Resource and Information Centre
- Gifted Education Resource Institute
- Gifted Education Specialist
- Gifted Homeschoolers Forum
- Gifted in Wisconsin
- Gifted Individualized Education Program
- Gifted Learners Student Care
- Gifted Middle School Program
- Gifted Online Accelerated Learning
- Gifted Opportunities
- Gifted Resource Center of New England
- Gifted Resource Class
- Gifted Student Services Plan
- Gifted Unlimited Rhymes Universal
- Gifting Phase
- Gifting Phases
- Gifts and Conveyances in Fraud of Heirs
- gifts and loans
- Gifts Causa Mortis
- Gifts for Men
- Gifts from the Good Earth
- Gifts in kind
- Gifts in kind