References in periodicals archive ?
Further, environmental groups would likely institute legal proceedings in the court system to block any attempted modification or withdrawal of the ban, slowing down agency efforts.
However, that won't prevent us from satisfying the judgment of the European Court of Human Rights and well institute legal proceedings in other courts and in other countries.
Yeung BIHL's latest statement to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange said: "Following an investigation over the past five months, after seeking legal advice, the board of directors of the company has resolved to institute legal proceedings against Mr Yeung, Asia Rays and Amazing Top in connection with alleged breaches of fiduciary duties of Mr Yeung whilst serving as a Director and a director of BCFC.
We will have no option but to institute legal proceedings against both X-force and GLL.
If the creditor decides to institute legal proceedings against a debtor in the creditor's jurisdiction with the strategy of having the judgment domesticated in the jurisdiction of the debtor in the future, it is paramount to consult with a local attorney where the debtor is located for the following reasons:
Replying to an RTI application by M AIL T ODAY , the army has revealed that 42 cases have been received by the MoD since 1990 from the J& K government requesting sanction to institute legal proceedings against army personnel, but no such request has ever been accepted.
We should institute legal proceedings against the figures, who are behind importing these expired useless devices, which resulted in shedding the bloods of many Iraqis," he added.
We have given instructions to our South African attorneys to institute legal proceedings on an urgent basis to protect our company and all contestants," the company said in a statement.
Bethlehem / PNN -- Palestinian and international efforts continue to institute legal proceedings for the prosecution of Israeli officials in the commission of war crimes.
You could also instruct a solicitor to institute legal proceedings in nuisance, but be aware of the relatively high level of costs.
If they do not, we will then institute legal proceedings to have then evicted.
Consequently the Law Society believes that these provisions should be abolished because it forces people to institute legal proceedings rather than encouraging dialogue and settlement with litigation being a last resort.
Legal browser ?
- instead of
- instead of a parent
- instinctive belief
- institute a comparison
- institute a lawsuit
- institute a legal proceeding
- institute an action against a third party
- institute an inquiry
- institute by law
- institute commingling of races
- institute legal proceedings
- Institute of Chartered Engineers
- Institute of Legal Executives
- institute process
- institution of commercial sites
- Institution of heir
- institution of learning
- institution of proceedings
- institution where justice is rendered
- instruct badly
- instruction to appear
- instructional corps
- instructional personnel
Full browser ?
- Institute for Wisconsin's Future
- Institute for Women and Technology
- Institute for Women Entrepreneurs
- Institute for Women in Leadership
- Institute for Women in Trades, Technology and Science
- Institute for Women's Health
- Institute for Women's Policy Research
- Institute for Women’s Studies in the Arab World
- Institute for Wood Research
- Institute for Work & Health
- Institute for Work and Employment Research
- Institute for Work Based Learning
- Institute for Workforce Development and Economic Sustainability
- Institute for Working Futures Pty. Ltd.
- Institute for World Class Manufacturing
- Institute for World Economics
- Institute for World Economics and International Management
- Institute for World Evangelisation
- Institute for Young Musicians
- Institute for Youth Development
- Institute for Youth Education and Families
- Institute for Youth Ministry
- Institute for Youth Research and Public Policy
- Institute for Zero Waste in Africa
- Institute for Zoo and Wildlife
- Institute für Bahntechnik
- Institute Growth and Development
- Institute Has The Finest Professors
- Institute Historian TF Peterson
- Institute in Basic Life Principles
- institute legal proceedings
- Institute Men's Association
- Institute National des Postes et Telecommunications
- Institute of Aboriginal Peoples' Health
- Institute of Accounting Technicians in Ireland
- Institute of Accounts, Business and Finance
- Institute of Acoustics
- Institute of Action Research for Community Health
- Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- Institute of Administration and Commerce of Southern Africa
- Institute of Administration and Management Development
- Institute of Administrative Management
- Institute of Administrative Sciences
- Institute of Adult Jewish Studies
- Institute of Advanced Architectural Studies
- Institute of Advanced Crystal Healers
- Institute of Advanced Financial Planners
- Institute of Advanced Machinery and Design
- Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Sciences
- Institute of Advanced Media Arts and Sciences
- Institute of Advanced Motorists
- Institute of Advanced Motorists Hong Kong
- Institute of Advanced Studies Canada-Mexico
- Institute of Advanced Studies in Education
- Institute of Advanced Studies in Mathematics
- Institute of Advanced Study in Mathematics
- Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology
- Institute of Advanced Telecommunications
- Institute of Advanced Volunteer Management
- Institute of Advertising Practitioners in Ireland
- Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology