Mentioned in ?
- "The Civil Rights Cases"
- Academic Year
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Addams, Jane
- Administrative Agency
- Administrative Law and Procedure
- American Association of Retired Persons
- Anthony, Susan Brownell
- Appendix to Appellants' Briefs
- Baldwin, Roger Nash
- Bond, Horace Julian
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Brief of Petitioners
- Center for Constitutional Rights
- Centers for Law and Legal Studies
References in periodicals archive ?
China, India and Pakistan are stakeholders in the existing international order, and are committed to an open economic order and multilateral institutionalism.
News Media as a 'Journalistic Field': What Bourdieu Adds to New Institutionalism, and Vice Versa.
Feminist Institutionalism Revisited: The Gendered Features of the Norms, Rules, and Routines Operating within Institutions," Journal of Research in Gender Studies 7(1): 248-254.
Several possible explanations emerge from the comparative literature on institutional resilience, and the three traditional "new" institutionalisms: sociological institutionalism, rational choice institutionalism, and historical institutionalism.
The two broader theoretical schools in Political Science such as traditional/old institutionalisms and new institutionalism although diverge on a number of themes but converge on the centrality of institutions in any political analysis.
Sociological institutionalism like historical institutionalism became part of the discourse in the 1970s, but drew few theorists.
With a penchant for our religious institutionalism, our Christendom way of being church, we keep on doing the same thing over and over, like we are driven by some ingrained inflexibility.
In order to celebrate the 10th anniversary of "Learning, Institutions, and Economic Performance"--and to encourage inter-disciplinary and inter-sectorial discussions of cognitive institutionalism as a framework for research and policy design--Universidad EAFIT and Universidad Tecnologica del Bolivar (UTB) invited Professor Mantzavinos to participate in a series of lectures and workshops in Medellin and Cartagena, held between February 2 and 6, 2015.
Using the case-study approach, the book convincingly argues that the refined theory of historical institutionalism can explain divergence in the path of health insurance reforms in Shanghai, Singapore and Hong Kong.
The second path, democratic institutionalism, is less firmly rooted in Latin American history, although democratic ideals trace back to the independence period.
First Amendment institutionalism urges greater attention to the nature of institutions as producers of speech and domains for individual communication, reflection, and socialization (pp.
Our academic interest is to activate the new historical institutionalism into a wider research on public organizations historicity and dynamics in order to trace cross-national patterns of convergence and/or divergence, continuity and/or change within South-Eastern Europe following the fall of Communism.
Legal browser ?
- instinctive belief
- institute a comparison
- institute a lawsuit
- institute a legal proceeding
- institute an action against a third party
- institute an inquiry
- institute by law
- institute commingling of races
- institute legal proceedings
- Institute of Chartered Engineers
- Institute of Legal Executives
- institute process
- institution of commercial sites
- Institution of heir
- institution of learning
- institution of proceedings
- institution where justice is rendered
- instruct badly
- instruction to appear
- instructional corps
- instructional personnel
- instrument evidencing an agreement
- instrument for use in combat
- instrument granting possession of premises
- instrument held until the performance of a condition
- instrument of proof
- instrument of war
- instrument of warfare
Full browser ?
- Institutional Training Readiness Report
- Institutional Training Resource Model
- Institutional Training Technology Program
- Institutional Unit Trust Agent
- Institutional Upper Limit of Normal
- Institutional Venture Partner
- Institutional Web Management Workshop
- Institutionalised Public-Private Partnerships
- institutionalism syndrome
- institutionalization syndrome
- Institutionalized Children's Program
- Institutionalized Farmers as Distributors
- Institutionalized Variety of English