Mentioned in ?
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Children's Rights
- Cushing, Caleb
- Dred Scott v. Sandford
- Eighth Amendment
- Ethics, Legal
- Independent Counsel
- Jim Crow Laws
- jury nullification
- McKinley, William
- Price Fixing
- Sherman Anti-Trust Act
References in periodicals archive ?
By the time BEIP was begun in 2000, the Romanian government had begun reuniting children with their birth families, cutting Romania's institutionalized population in half.
Additionally, the Cronbach alpha for the 21-item scale was computed for each group in the study: the institutionalized group (n=40) were .
This measure targets only two areas of government regulation--those relating to land use and zoning and those dealing with institutionalized persons.
In most cases, those who do have access to government subsidies, health care and social services must do so through the lens of institutionalized heterosexuality: as "single" people and as legally unmarried, and many undergo discriminatory treatment as patients as a result.
Under a provision in the 2003 Medicare Modernization Act, Medicare Advantage plans can limit enrollment to beneficiaries who are dually eligible for Medicare and Medicaid, or long-term institutionalized beneficiaries.
Similarly, a will that disinherits an institutionalized spouse will also cause an ineligibility period for Medicaid purposes.
To help coordinate the recruitment and training of the volunteers who provide friendship and support to more than 80 group home residents, many of whom have been institutionalized for most of their lives.
In many current dictionaries only the second definition of religion refers to a set of specific institutionalized beliefs known as "the world religions.
Rosenthal's brand of homophobia became institutionalized, outliving his stepping down in 1986.
Now such collusion is official policy and is being institutionalized at a rapid pace.
The experience of institutionalized racism begins right away at the new Apartheid Museum in Johannesburg, South Africa.
And Murphy's the one who's getting the lion's share of praise for the new hit thriller ``Don't Say a Word,'' for her portrayal of an institutionalized depressive with a secret that ruthless criminals will take any steps necessary to extract from her shattered mind.
Legal browser ?
- institute a comparison
- institute a lawsuit
- institute a legal proceeding
- institute an action against a third party
- institute an inquiry
- institute by law
- institute commingling of races
- institute legal proceedings
- Institute of Chartered Engineers
- Institute of Legal Executives
- institute process
- institution of commercial sites
- Institution of heir
- institution of learning
- institution of proceedings
- institution where justice is rendered
- instruct badly
- instruction to appear
- instructional corps
- instructional personnel
- instrument evidencing an agreement
- instrument for use in combat
- instrument granting possession of premises
- instrument held until the performance of a condition
- instrument of proof
- instrument of war
- instrument of warfare
- instrument which transfers title to realty
Full browser ?
- institutionalism syndrome
- institutionalization syndrome
- Institutionalized Children's Program
- Institutionalized Farmers as Distributors
- Institutionalized Variety of English
- Institutionally Related Foundations
- Institutionally-Priced Life Insurance
- Institutionen För Datavetenskap
- Institutionen för Numerisk Analys och Datalogi
- Institutionen För Samhälls- och Välfärdsstudier
- Institutionen för strålningsvetenskap
- Institutionen För Systemteknik