References in periodicals archive ?
We are proud to partner with the Black AIDS Institutive on this new and innovative awareness campaign to reach Black Americans," says Sister Love Founder and President Dazon Dixon-Diallo.
A third and current stage of the institutive process of this new social movement covers mobilizations from 2006 up to the present when, unlike the previous two stages, Spain is no longer governed by the right-wing party but by the Partido Socialista Espanol's social democrats.
It is in this mobilization cycle that the first stage of the institutive process of the migrants' movement in Barcelona culminates.
It is important to note the scenarios that can be foreseen in what, in this article, is called a third stage of the institutive process of the migrants' movement in Barcelona, provided that even if its analysis and understanding are not a part of the effort of the doctoral thesis sustaining the text, it is interesting to try and discern them even as a prognosis of a social process of this size.
Seuls quelques cas de censure institutive detonnent de l'unanime silence pieux : l'abbe Henri Guay polemique avec Lionel Groulx en faisant paraitre La reponse de la race (1936), et Jean-Charles Harvey traduit un article paru dans Life en 1942 decrivant les Canadiens francais et leur religion sous un jour defavorable, ce qui souleve un tolle de protestations chez les membres du clerge.
Among their topics are employment restructuring, sustainable rural tourism, the digital economy, the supply of goods and services in sparsely populated regions, the situation of young people, older people, structural funds and gender mainstreaming, tackling social exclusion with local exchange and trading schemes, the Celtic Tiger phenomenon and the consequences for rural areas, mountainous areas in Germany and Spain, and from win-lose to win-win with the European Commission's LEADER institutive.
In the ecclesiology of Metropolitan John Zizioulas, to pneumatology is ascribed the constitutive quality, along with the institutive quality of Christology, and it is understood as belonging to the ontology of the church: "Pneumatology does not refer to the well-being but to the very being of the church.
They've never really articulated how this process would work from start to finish," said Steve Malanga, a senior fellow at the Manhattan Institutive.
0 includes a number of exceptional enhancements such as the newly designed interface and wizard menus for more institutive operation, multi-level security and authorization features, and expanded module library for e-commerce, newsletter management and events management along with intranet and extranet functions.
The Government, he said, has released amount to provincial governments under the project to bolster Governments institutive to make Pakistan lush green.
Legal browser ?
- institute a comparison
- institute a lawsuit
- institute a legal proceeding
- institute an action against a third party
- institute an inquiry
- institute by law
- institute commingling of races
- institute legal proceedings
- Institute of Chartered Engineers
- Institute of Legal Executives
- institute process
- institution of commercial sites
- Institution of heir
- institution of learning
- institution of proceedings
- institution where justice is rendered
- instruct badly
- instruction to appear
- instructional corps
- instructional personnel
- instrument evidencing an agreement
- instrument for use in combat
- instrument granting possession of premises
- instrument held until the performance of a condition
- instrument of proof
- instrument of war
- instrument of warfare
- instrument which transfers title to realty
Full browser ?
- Institutionally Related Foundations
- Institutionally-Priced Life Insurance
- Institutionen För Datavetenskap
- Institutionen för Numerisk Analys och Datalogi
- Institutionen För Samhälls- och Välfärdsstudier
- Institutionen för strålningsvetenskap
- Institutionen För Systemteknik
- Institutions and Social Mechanisms
- Institutions de l'Enseignement Supérieur
- Institutions for Mental Diseases
- Institutions for Occupational Retirement Provision
- Institutions of Higher Education
- Institutions of Higher Learning
- Institutions Offering Islamic Financial Services
- Institutions Publiques de Protection de la Jeunesse
- Institutions Représentatives du Personnel
- Institutions Sans But Lucratif
- Institutit Gjeografik Ushtarak Shqiptar
- Instituto Adventista Juan Bautista Alberdi
- Instituto Agrario Dominicano
- Instituto Agronomico Campinas
- Instituto Agronômico do Paraná
- Instituto Agronomico Nacional
- Instituto Agronomico per l'Oltremare
- Instituto Alberto Merani
- Instituto Alexander von Humboldt
- Instituto Alfredo Vazquez Acevedo
- Instituto Ambiental do Paraná
- Instituto Andaluz de Tecnología
- Instituto Andino De Artes Populares
- Instituto Angolano de Normalização E Qualidade
- Instituto Angolano de Participações do Estado
- Instituto Antartico Argentino
- Instituto António Sérgio do Sector Cooperativo
- Instituto Apoio Programas Estágio
- Instituto Argentino de Capacitación en la Rama Eléctrica
- Instituto Argentino de Economía y Turismo
- Instituto Argentino de Estudios Sociales
- Instituto Argentino de Mercado de Capitales
- Instituto Argentino de Navegación
- Instituto Argentino de Normalización
- Instituto Argentino de Oceanografía
- Instituto Argentino de Siderurgia
- Instituto Argentino del Petróleo y del Gas
- Instituto Autonomo Biblioteca Nacional