Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
It reportedly provides more information about processing characteristics of resins data that previously required two or more instruments at much higher cost.
Like all musical instruments, vegetables can create sound by getting the air vibrating," says Bryan H.
Newage Testing Instruments, 147 James Way, Southampton, PA, 18966 tel:
Tens of thousands of these instruments are now in use by thousands of facilities worldwide, many of which have dozens or even hundreds of them, and each one is generating tens or hundreds of thousands of files per year.
The data collected on both instruments were analyzed using an analysis of covariance (ANCOVA) in which the dependent variable was learner perceptions as measured by the posttest and the covariate were learner perceptions as measured by the pretest.
For debt instruments with principal payments before maturity, the formula uses a factor of 0.
Not only these two, but also several in-between-sized recyclers, confirm the profit-building value of these instruments.
This Statement establishes standards for how an issuer classifies and measures certain financial instruments with characteristics of both liabilities and equity.
2] Due to manufacturing imperfections, the diameter of a workpiece is incompletely defined and this can lead to "methods divergence problems" where different measuring instruments yield significantly different results.
For one, consumers have been told for years that the best instruments are made from precious tropical woods like mahogany, ebony and rosewood--the very species most in danger.
Instruments exist for most of the IRHD and durometer scales, both as tabletop and hand held versions.
The drums fit right in with the rest of the band instruments, which include a bass drum whose rim had snapped during practice the night before the Nov.
Legal browser ?
- instruct badly
- instruction to appear
- instructional corps
- instructional personnel
- instrument evidencing an agreement
- instrument for use in combat
- instrument granting possession of premises
- instrument held until the performance of a condition
- instrument of proof
- instrument of war
- instrument of warfare
- instrument which transfers title to realty
- Instrumentality Rule
- instruments of combat
- insufferable harm
- insufficiency as a matter of law
- insufficiency of funds
- insufficiency of service
- insufficient evidence
- insufficient funds
- insufficient income
- insufficiently considered
Full browser ?
- Instrumented Factory for Gears
- Instrumented Falling Weight Impact
- Instrumented Fast Reactor Accelerated Component - Sheath Insulator
- Instrumented Flux Return
- Instrumented Measurement Vehicle
- Instrumented Multi-Spectral Cue
- Instrumented Overpressure Protection System
- Instrumented Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Instrumented Postero-Lateral Fusion
- Instrumented Pressure Vessel
- Instrumented Protection System
- Instrumented Protective Function
- Instrumented TEMPEST Survey
- Instrumented Test Range
- Instrumented Test Vehicle
- Instrumentering, Kalibrering og Måleteknikk
- Instrumentman First Class
- Instrumentman Second Class
- Instrumentman Third Class
- Instrumento Financeiro de Orientação das Pescas
- Instrumentors Interface Requirements Document
- Instruments and Flight Controls
- Instruments Authorized
- Instruments de Pesage À Fonctionnement Automatique
- instruments of combat
- Instruments of International Traffic
- instruments of the art
- Instruments of War
- Instruments Research & Development Establishment
- Instruments to Develop the Integrity of Lasses
- Instumentation in Aerospace Simulation Facilities
- Instutut Zaawansowanych Technologii Wytwarzania
- InStyle Magazine
- InStyle Magazine
- Instytucji Otoczenia Biznesu
- Instytut Adama Mickiewicza
- Instytut Architektury I Urbanistyki
- Instytut Automatyki Systemow Energetycznych
- Instytut Badan Nad Gospodarka Rynkowa
- Instytut Biotechnologii Przemyslu Rolno Spozywczego
- Instytut Centrum Zdrowia Matki Polki
- Instytut Dla Zjednoczonej Europy
- Instytut Ekonomii I Zarzadzania
- Instytut Europy Srodkowo Wschodniej
- Instytut Filologii Angielskiej
- Instytut Fizyki Politechniki Krakowskiej
- Instytut Funkcjonowania Gospodarki Narodowej
- Instytut Geografii I Gospodarki Przestrzennej
- Instytut Gruzlicy I Chorob Pluc