Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
Yes, sir, it is; and it's only right to talk to him, too, because it's just as she says; she's trying to keep up discipline in the Rangers, and this insubordination of his is a bad example for them - now ain't it so, Marse Tom?
Pardon me, my dear," he said with affected solemnity, "for mentioning these disagreeable particulars, the natural though regrettable incidents of a conjugal quarrel-- resulting, doubtless, from the luckless wife's insubordination.
Hints that were untrue, of course, were given of insubordination all over the land, crudely disguised with complacent references to punitive measures to be taken.
As a matter of fact, Snider, it seemed to me, was taking advantage of every opportunity, however slight, to show insubordination, and I determined then that at the first real breach of discipline I should take action that would remind Snider, ever after, that I was still his commanding officer.
In the days that followed, as Dawson grew closer and closer, Buck still continued to interfere between Spitz and the culprits; but he did it craftily, when Francois was not around, With the covert mutiny of Buck, a general insubordination sprang up and increased.
Well, well, Miss Sedley was exceedingly alarmed at this act of insubordination.
The spirit of insubordination, which emanated from the unfortunate Asa, had spread among his juniors; and the squatter had been made painfully to remember the time when, in the wantonness of his youth and vigour, he had, reversing the order of the brutes, cast off his own aged and failing parents, to enter into the world unshackled and free.
Mr Quilp accompanied this admission with such an awful wink, indicative of old rovings and backslidings, that Mrs Jiniwin was indignant, and could not forbear from remarking under her breath that he might at least put off his confessions until his wife was absent; for which act of boldness and insubordination Mr Quilp first stared her out of countenance and then drank her health ceremoniously.
The mutinous Chief of the Defence Staff (right) flirted with insubordination when he intervened on the side of the Tories against Labour in a major political dispute.
NNA - North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un has had his defense minister executed with anti-aircraft fire for insubordination and dozing off during formal military rallies, South Korean intelligence said Wednesday, hinting at possible instability in the Pyongyang leadership.
Due to her misbehaviour, lack of interest and insubordination in the ward, she was shifted.
But City Manager Ed Zuercher said the firing was for insubordination.
Legal browser ?
- instructional corps
- instructional personnel
- instrument evidencing an agreement
- instrument for use in combat
- instrument granting possession of premises
- instrument held until the performance of a condition
- instrument of proof
- instrument of war
- instrument of warfare
- instrument which transfers title to realty
- Instrumentality Rule
- instruments of combat
- insufferable harm
- insufficiency as a matter of law
- insufficiency of funds
- insufficiency of service
- insufficient evidence
- insufficient funds
- insufficient income
- insufficiently considered
Full browser ?
- Instytut Nauk Politycznych I Dziennikarstwa
- Instytut Oceanologii Polskiej Akademii Nauk
- Instytut Organizacji I Zarzadzania
- Instytut Organizacji Systemow Produkcyjnych
- Instytut Paliw i Energii Odnawialnej
- Instytut Pamieci Narodowej
- Instytut Podstaw Budowy Maszyn
- Instytut Polskiego Jezyka Migowego
- Instytut Pomnik Centrum Zdrowia Dziecka
- Instytut Pracy I Spraw Socjalnych
- Instytut Rozwoju Technologii Informatycznych
- Instytut Statystyki Kosciola Katolickiego
- Instytut Techniczny Wojsk Lotniczych
- Instytut Technik Telekomunikacyjnych i Informatycznych
- Instytut Techniki Budowlanej
- Instytut Wspomagania Rozwoju Dziecka
- Instytut Zarzadzania I MArketingu
- Instytutu Fizyki Polskiej Akademii Nauk
- insubstantial quantity
- insufferable harm