Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
They are kept together by the peculiarity of their topographical position; by their individual weakness and insignificancy; by the fear of powerful neighbors, to one of which they were formerly subject; by the few sources of contention among a people of such simple and homogeneous manners; by their joint interest in their dependent possessions; by the mutual aid they stand in need of, for suppressing insurrections and rebellions, an aid expressly stipulated and often required and afforded; and by the necessity of some regular and permanent provision for accomodating disputes among the cantons.
18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Saddlehorn Pipeline Company, LLC ("Saddlehorn") announced today that it is combining projects with Grand Mesa Pipeline, LLC ("Grand Mesa") for the construction of a 20-inch undivided joint interest pipeline which begins approximately 20 miles north of Saddlehorn's Platteville, Colorado origin at a junction near Grand Mesa's Lucerne, Colorado origin.
The meeting discussed ways for development of relations and joint coordination between the African and the Japanese Parties to achieve the joint interest .
Secondly, both leaderships have realized the need for the exchange of views and consultation in respect of issues of joint interest, chiefly the thorny issues that cast a shadow over the security and stability of the region's countries.
Madani welcomed Switzerland's interest in OIC's programs and activities, reiterating his organization's willingness to work with Switzerland in all issues and fields of joint interest.
During the meeting, they discussed issues of mutual interest and ways to enhance cooperation and bilateral relations for the benefit of the joint interest of the two friendly countries.
Both sides expressed desire to develop these relations and expand them in the joint interest of the two countries.
Both the leaders assured that the brotherly countries must expand relations for the joint interest of both countries.
They discussed bilateral cooperation and means of promoting them to serve the joint interest of the Libyan and Russian peoples.
Other subjects of joint interest are stock-option expensing and hedge accounting (FAS-133).
The tax return also reported $1,065,420 as qualified joint interest property.
All share the characteristics of being of joint interest and having some mutual ownership by all parties.
Legal browser ?
- Joinder of parties to actions
- joined in a union
- joined together
- joined with
- joining place
- joining road
- joint adventure
- joint agreement
- joint and several
- joint and several liability
- joint concern
- Joint contract
- joint credit card debt
- joint custody
- joint discussion
- joint effect
- joint effort
- joint endeavor
- joint enterprise
- Joint Estate
- Joint executors
- joint interest
- joint liability
- Joint Operating Agreement
- Joint owners issues, home
- joint owners of house
- joint ownership
- joint pact
- joint participation
- joint planning
- joint powers agreement
- Joint Resolution
- Joint stock banks
- Joint Stock Company
- joint tenancy
- Joint tenants
- Joint Tortfeasor
- joint tortfeasors
- Joint trustees
- joint venture
- Jointress or jointuress
- joke about
Full browser ?
- Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment
- Joint Intelligence Processing Board
- Joint Intelligence Production Complex
- joint intelligence support element
- joint intelligence support element
- Joint Intelligence Task Force
- Joint Intelligence Task Force - Combating Terrorism
- Joint Intelligence Test Facility
- Joint Intelligence Training Activity, Pacific
- Joint Intelligence Training Center
- Joint Intelligence Virtual Architecture
- Joint Intelligence Virtual University
- Joint Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- Joint Inter-Agency Task Force
- Joint Inter-Agency Task Force East
- Joint Inter-Agency Task Force, East
- Joint Inter-Agency Task Force, South
- Joint Inter-Domain Management
- Joint Inter-Service Resource Study Group
- Joint Interactive Planning
- Joint Interagency Civil Support Training Center
- Joint Interagency Coordination Group
- Joint Interagency Cyber Task Force
- Joint Interagency Installation
- Joint Interagency Multinational Interoperability
- Joint Interagency Support Team
- Joint Interagency Task Force South
- Joint Interagency Training and Education Center
- Joint Interagency Training Center
- Joint Interchange Scheduling Working Group
- joint interest
- Joint Interest Billing
- Joint Interest Billing Exchange
- Joint Interest Test
- Joint Interface Control Cell
- Joint Interface Control Cell - Deployable
- Joint Interface Control Document
- Joint Interface Control Officer
- joint interface operating procedures-message text formats
- joint interface operational procedures
- Joint Interface Simulation Training System
- Joint Interface Task Force
- Joint Interface Test Force
- Joint Interface Test Processing Center
- Joint Interface Test System
- Joint Interim Administration Structure
- Joint Interim Commission
- Joint Interim Mission Level Model
- Joint Intermodal Platform Management System
- Joint Intermodal Working Group
- Joint Internal Audit Unit
- Joint Internal Research and Development
- Joint International Conference and Symposium on Logic Programming
- Joint International Isotopes in Hydrology Programme
- Joint International Observer Group
- Joint International Tax Shelter Information Centre
- Joint International Tropical Medicine Meeting
- Joint International Unit
- Joint International Waste Management Conference
- Joint Interoperability and Integration
- Joint Interoperability and Systems Technology for Test and Training