Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Crews apply Tecnu before and after venturing into a jungly right-of-way or forest where poison oak is growing, EPUD spokesman Bob Mieger said.
MacLaughlin, a former Scotland Yard detective, has produced a book detailing how the missing aristocrat spent his last years in Goa in the guise of a drunken hippie called Jungly Barry.
Like some fabulous new strain of kudzu, the jungly Dreamcatcher almost overwhelms everything else with its hanging garden of photographic ferns, peacock-feather butterflies, and papier-mache branchings, all bounding up from corduroy dirt, as clear glass tubes drop from the ceiling: stalactite rain amid a cutout photo forest.
New England turned jungly, fungal, a grid of humidity.
She settles her long skirt around her knees; the pattern on the cotton is orange and green, jungly.
Its grounds are jungly and moss-grown and sweet-smelling.
THE giant leaves of Gunnera manicata add drama to a jungly garden.
The Snowdon path now goes through some jungly mixed woodland at the start, diverted from a tarmac lane below, then rejoins the old route in open country to curve up towards the spectacular waterfall that tumbles over the lip of Cwm Llan.
Behind the beach, blending into the jungly hillside is a collection of luxurious studios each with its own outdoor Jacuzzi on a wooden deck overlooking the deep blue bay.
The stones cover a soaker hose that winds through the planting area to water the plants and periodically douse the space with a jungly mist.
To this is added the exoticism (to our eyes) not only of the jungly, steeply sloped settings of the houses but also of traditional features like unglazed wooden shuttered windows.
2--Color) At Illusion Arts in Van Nuys, Bill Taylor takes a meter reading in front of a jungly matte painting.
Legal browser ?
- Judicis est in pronuntiando sequi regulam
- Judicis est judicare secundum allegata et probata
- Judicium a non suo judice datum nullius est momenti
- Judicium dei
- Judicium non debet esse illusorium
- Judicium redditur in invitum
- Judicium semper pro veritate accipitur
- Juicio de concurso
- jump bail
- jump in prices
- jump to a conclusion
- jump to conclusions
- jumping off point
- junction of bodies
- Juniperus sabina
- Junk Bond
- Jura eodem modo distruuntur quo constituuntur
- Jura naturae sunt immutabilia
- Jura personarum
- Jura rerum
- Jura sanguinis nullo jure civili dirimi possunt
- Jura summa imperii
- Juramentae corporalia
- Juramentum est indivisibile
- Juramentum judiciale
- Jurare est deum in testum vocare
- Jurat practice
- Jurato creditur in judicio
- Juratores sunt judices facti
Full browser ?
- Jungling disease
- Jüngling polycystic osteitis
- Jüngling's disease
- Jungling, Adolph O
- Jungling, Adolph O.
- Jüngling’s disease
- Jungmann, Josef
- Jungtiniu Tautu Vystymo Programos
- Juniata Clean Water Partnership
- Juniata College
- Juniata College Model United Nations
- Juniata College Museum of Art
- Juniata County
- Juniata County School District
- Juniata County, PA
- Juniata County, Pennsylvania
- Juniata High School
- Juniata River
- Juniata Valley Audubon Society
- Juniata Valley Bank
- Juniata Valley Football League
- Juniata Valley High School
- Juniata Valley School District
- Juniata Valley Striders
- Junichiro Koizumi
- Junichirô Koizumi
- Junin fever
- Junin hemorrhagic fever