References in periodicals archive ?
that linked the positive aspects of theater's juvenility to the
An essay on juvenility, phase change, and heteroblasty in seed plants.
The Forager Oral Tradition and the Evolution of Prolonged Juvenility.
The cold, forensic eye of tipping or handicapping - or, for that matter, professional journalism - leaves little room for such juvenility.
The effect of lank, wistful, sallow juvenility had vanished.
An aura of juvenility haunts the whole of "Ghetto Celebrity.
I was disgusted by the juvenility and meanness running through it all.
Eastmond, and I hoped the college wise enough to squander no longer his talents on classes of freshman juvenility.
He says: "I think there's a glut of juvenility on the telly just now.
1991, 1992) indicated that moderate browsing increases growth per growing point until the plant is killed or reverts to juvenility, while Wolff (1978) suggested that shrubs could sustain a maximum browsing intensity of between 50-75%.
The social relations that emerge in a face-to-face context are constituted in claims to knowledge, power, authority, status, in hierarchical and patriarchal structures, in cloistered juvenility, in privilege, power and resource differentials, and in monologues and other oppressions.
After years of consciousness raising by feminists of both sexes about the inherent juvenility and latent violence underlying most gratuitous sexual comments men make to women, the question is ``why?
Legal browser ?
- justificatory excuse
- Justifying bail
- Justinian I
- Justitia nemine neganda est
- Justitia non est neganda
- Justitia non novit patrem nec matrem
- justly claimable
- justly complaining
- justly responsible
- jut out
- juvenile charge
- juvenile court
- juvenile delinquent
- Juvenile Law
- kangaroo court
- Kansas-Nebraska Act
- Kant, Immanuel
- Katzenbach, Nicholas Debelleville
- Kearse, Amalya Lyle
- keen sight
- keenly aware
- keenly sensitive
- keep a date
Full browser ?
- juvenile-onset diabetes
- juvenile-onset diabetes
- juvenile-onset diabetes mellitus
- Juvenile-onset Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Juvenile-Onset Still's Disease
- Juvenile-type of Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis
- Juvenile/Adult Information Management System
- Juveniles 4 Justice
- Juveniles Against Crime
- Juveniles and Minors
- Juvenille Diabetes Research Foundation
- Juvenon Health Journal
- Juventud Acción Católica
- Juventud Activa Venezuela Unida
- Juventud Catolica Femenina Mexicana
- Juventud Comunista Ibérica
- Juventud de Izquierda Revolucionaria
- Juventud Independiente Cristiana Internacional
- Juventud Isla de la
- Juventud Liberal Radical Autentica
- Juventud Nacional Socialista de Salta
- Juventud Nazarena Internacional
- Juventud Obrera Cristiana Internacional
- Juventud Y Cultura
- Juventude Comunista Portuguesa
- Juventude Ecologica Angolana
- Juventude Evangélica Pelotas Centro
- Juventude Social Democrata
- Juventude Socialista
- Juventude Universitária Católica
- Juventudes de Accion Popular
- Juventudes Libertarias de Bolivia
- Juventudes Socialistas Unificadas
- Juventus football club