References in periodicals archive ?
In this context, the production of viable mini-cuttings, their rooting potential and root vigor are considered as juvenility markers (Pijut, Woeste, & Michler, 2010; Husen, 2012; Wendling et al.
The consequences of the developments sketched out in the preceding sections of this paper indicate an increasing demand for a research agenda on risk mechanisms triggering the advancement of criminal behavior in early juvenility, the link between negative childhood events for differentiating offending models through late juvenility, and the function of detrimental childhood events in raising the possibility of both offending and oppression.
the juvenility of theater that are deemed negative--delight in sensation
Vegetative propagation in relation to juvenility, maturity and rejuvenation.
in extended periods of juvenility and later age of sexual maturity) suggest mosaic evolution in our ancestors' social behavior the past two million years (Foley & Gamble, 2009; Lieberman, 2011).
Juvenility in rubberwood and its relation with the physical and mechanical properties.
Any suggestion of the latter emanating from the hand of the young composer due to his juvenility is easily assuaged when assessed alongside Alice C.
Bud break and sprouting of buds from nodal explant is strongly influenced by genotype, juvenility of explant tissues, and its physiological state, season of explant collection, and culture initiation [119-121].
The given pattern of RGR can be described in term of juvenility of plants at earlier growth periods and shading effects of upper leaves on older ones at later growth stages.
However, it needs to be revisited and the age of juvenility should be differential.
This may be due to the juvenility factor of the plant or different type of auxins used.
So, as per the provisions of the Juvenile Justice Act, the bone ossification test needs to be conducted for a fair trial to prove his juvenility," said Singh.
Legal browser ?
- justificatory excuse
- Justifying bail
- Justinian I
- Justitia nemine neganda est
- Justitia non est neganda
- Justitia non novit patrem nec matrem
- justly claimable
- justly complaining
- justly responsible
- jut out
- juvenile charge
- juvenile court
- juvenile delinquent
- Juvenile Law
- kangaroo court
- Kansas-Nebraska Act
- Kant, Immanuel
- Katzenbach, Nicholas Debelleville
- Kearse, Amalya Lyle
- keen sight
- keenly aware
- keenly sensitive
- keep a date
Full browser ?
- juvenile-onset diabetes
- juvenile-onset diabetes
- juvenile-onset diabetes mellitus
- Juvenile-onset Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Juvenile-Onset Still's Disease
- Juvenile-type of Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis
- Juvenile/Adult Information Management System
- Juveniles 4 Justice
- Juveniles Against Crime
- Juveniles and Minors
- Juvenille Diabetes Research Foundation
- Juvenon Health Journal
- Juventud Acción Católica
- Juventud Activa Venezuela Unida
- Juventud Catolica Femenina Mexicana
- Juventud Comunista Ibérica
- Juventud de Izquierda Revolucionaria
- Juventud Independiente Cristiana Internacional
- Juventud Isla de la
- Juventud Liberal Radical Autentica
- Juventud Nacional Socialista de Salta
- Juventud Nazarena Internacional
- Juventud Obrera Cristiana Internacional
- Juventud Y Cultura
- Juventude Comunista Portuguesa
- Juventude Ecologica Angolana
- Juventude Evangélica Pelotas Centro
- Juventude Social Democrata
- Juventude Socialista
- Juventude Universitária Católica
- Juventudes de Accion Popular
- Juventudes Libertarias de Bolivia
- Juventudes Socialistas Unificadas
- Juventus football club