Mentioned in ?
- Addams, Jane
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Bailey, Francis Lee
- Black, Hugo Lafayette
- Bolin, Jane Matilda
- Brennan, William Joseph, Jr.
- Brief for Petitioner
- Chase, Salmon Portland
- Clay, Henry
- Crittenden, John Jordan
- Ervin, Samuel James, Jr.
- Ferraro, Geraldine Anne
- Gregory, Thomas Watt
- Harding, Warren Gamaliel
References in classic literature ?
That seemed a good many people to like--when you were not used to liking.
On the drunken occasion in question (one of a large number, as you know), I was insufferable about liking you, and not liking you.
Mell, who had a liking for me that I am grateful to remember.
I always would have a good horse, you know," said the old gentleman, not liking that spirited time to be quite effaced from the memory of his juniors.
Thus Louis XIII had a real liking for Treville--a royal liking, a self-interested liking, it is true, but still a liking.
And as to Captain Wentworth's liking Louisa as well as Henrietta, it is nonsense to say so; for he certainly does like Henrietta a great deal the best.
The twelve huntsmen always followed the king to the chase, and his liking for them continually increased.
I daresay I was very silly, but one can't help liking people when one's sorry for them.
He was far more interested in her than in her story, for as she went on speaking his numbness had disappeared, and he was conscious of a mixture of liking, pity, and distrust.
As for him liking or not liking me, that's my look-out, and I guess I can attend to that all right.
He had met no such man as yet in the course of his experience, and he had an instinctive liking for a gentleman.
If there was a sincere liking between George and the Major, it must be confessed that between the boy and his uncle no great love existed.
Legal browser ?
- like better
- like quality
- like to
- likely client
- likely customer
- likely patron
- likely person
- likely to decrease taxes
- likely to excite ill will
- likely to happen
- likely to harm
- limit of endurance
- limitation of actions
- Limitations of Actions
- limited amount
- limited area
- limited choice
- limited company
- limited jurisdiction
- limited liability
- Limited Liability Company
- limited liability partnership
- limited partnership
Full browser ?
- likes the sound of own voice
- likes the sound of their own voice
- likes the sound of their own voices
- likes the sound of your own voice
- Likes to Party
- Likhachev, Andrei
- Likhachev, Andrei Fedorovich
- Likhachev, Dmitrii
- Likhachev, Dmitrii Sergeevich
- Likhachev, Ivan
- Likhachev, Ivan Alekseevich
- Likhachev, Nikolai
- Likhachev, Nikolai Petrovich
- Likhachev, Nikolai Viktorovich
- Likhi Range
- Likhoslavl, Russia
- Likhtenshtadt, Vladimir
- Likhtenshtadt, Vladimir Osipovich
- Likhvin Glaciation
- liking the sound of her own voice
- liking the sound of his own voice
- liking the sound of my own voice
- liking the sound of one's own voice
- liking the sound of our own voice
- liking the sound of our own voices
- liking the sound of own voice
- liking the sound of their own voice
- liking the sound of their own voices
- liking the sound of your own voice
- LIKO BANK
- Likud Party
- Likuid Federation True Edge Wrestling