References in periodicals archive ?
Utilizing WJ's RF expertise and leadership position in developing pre-driver and small signal amplifiers combined with the partnerships with leading edge technology companies, WJ has developed the AP60x products to fill a void in the market space for driver stage power amplifiers that offer a high level of linearity and efficiency while operating off 28V supply.
Since 1988 Peregrine and its founding team have been perfecting UltraCMOS technology-a patented, advanced form of SOI-to deliver the performance edge needed to solve the RF market's biggest challenges, such as linearity.
Additional features include digital programmability for linearity optimization and I/Q phase and gain mismatch correction.
Peregrine has been supporting these requirements for years in the wireless markets, and we are pleased to bring the exceptional linearity and isolation performance that can only be achieved using Peregrine's UltraCMOS technology and HaRP enhancements to broadband cable applications.
The linearity can be checked for the experimental data, and the reliability of this test will also improve with increasing [[DELTA].
Throughout the interior, linearity is emphasized by lines of ebony shelving, black against the creamy stone.
In a usual statistical test, observed deviations from linearity are compared to a hypothesized difference of zero.
Because the method is analogous to that for HDL-cholesterol (HDL-C) in that it requires a separation step and that matrix effects have been documented to interfere with the assessment for linearity for that analyte, we investigated the effect matrix has on the evaluation of linearity for the direct measurement of LDL-C (1).
The new switch provides linearity of 115 dBm IIP2, and 70 dBm IIP3; low insertion loss of 0.
4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SeraCare Life Sciences, a provider of high quality biological materials that help optimize diagnostic performance, reliability and repeatability across the IVD lifecycle, today announced seven new AccuSpan(TM) molecular linearity panels for the detection of Adenovirus (ADV), Varicella Zoster Virus (VZV), JC Virus (JCV), Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV1), Herpes Simplex Virus 2 (HSV2), Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), and BK Virus (BKV).
The A1c-Cellular[R] Linearity product is commercially-available Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) linearity/calibration verification material with intact red blood cells.
In addition to this laser testing, each sensing element within each gauge is tested as a sub assembly to confirm its linearity.
Legal browser ?
- line of achievement
- line of action
- line of ancestors
- line of business
- line of conduct
- Line of Credit
- line of demarcation
- line of descent
- line of duty
- line of goods
- line of proceeding
- line of sight
- line of work
- line up
- Linea recta semper praefertur transversali
- lineal descendant
- lineal descendants
- Lineal warranty
- lined up
- lines of demarcation
- linger on
- link together
- lion’s share
- Liquid Assets
- Liquidated Damages
Full browser ?
- linear-sweep delay circuit
- linear-sweep generator
- Linear-Time Propositional Temporal Logic
- linear-type heat detector
- Linear-Type Magnetic Flux Pump
- Linear-Velocity Displacement Transformer
- Linear/Local Power Density
- linearity control
- Linearity Figure of Merit
- Linearity principle
- Linearity principle
- Linearized Atomic Cell Orbital
- Linearized Channel Amplifier
- Linearized Coupled-Cluster theory with Single and Double Excitations
- Linearized Coupled-Pair Many-Electron Theory
- Linearized Fine Model
- Linearized Ginzburg-Landau Equation
- Linearized Green-Function Method
- Linearized High-Resolution Wind-Field Flow
- Linearized Microwave Power Module
- Linearized Muffin-Tin Orbital
- Linearized Poisson Boltzmann Equation
- Linearized Propagator Approximation
- linearized theory of fluid flow
- Linearized Time-Dependent Hartree
- Linearized Traveling Wave Tube Amplifier
- Linearized-Augmented Plane-Wave