Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Study shows that echocardiographic abnormalities seen in patients with liver cirrhosis correlate directly with severity of disease assessed by MELD score.
MELD and Child-Pugh scores were calculated at baseline in each of these patients.
Earlier this month Litebulb also announced the issue of 776 million news shares, part of which for the stock portion of the transaction and the remaining nearly 430 million shares to be placed with new and existing shareholders to raise GBP3m to fund the takeover of Meld.
A regular dosage may cause higher tacrolimus blood levels in these SFS graft recipients and elevated blood levels of tacrolimus are associated with neurotoxicity6; 3) in order to ensure the donor safety a SFS graft may be transplanted to a high MELD recipient.
It is the Airmen who know the art of airspace control, who can meld bomber traffic with UAV traffic, with fighter traffic, with transient traffic, with all categories of these remotely piloted and unmanned vehicles that go from tactical to operational and strategic level.
SALT LAKE CITY -- Gary Vlasic, a 20-year veteran in event and design production, and Kara DiOrio, founder of interior design firm DiOrio Design, today announced the formation of Meld Design, a full-service architecture and design firm specializing in creating both permanent and temporary spaces.
Of late many studies have been conducted on MELD score in western countries and such studies are very sparse in India especially for predicting in-hospital mortality.
21 November 2013 - UK brand and product development specialist Litebulb Group (LON:LBB) said today its acquisition of local peer Meld Group had been approved by the buyer's shareholders and can be closed tomorrow.
The MELD criteria cut off point (MELD Score greater than 33) was reached in 49 patients (out of 76) of which 46 eventually died.
Online UNOS MELD and PELD calculators were used to analyze the data.
The MELD score has been used by the OPTN since February 2002 as the basis for allocation of deceased donor livers for transplantation in adults in the US.
The MELD was developed by the United Network for Organ Sharing as a means of ranking patients waiting for a liver transplant and was used regularly starting in early 2002.
Legal browser ?
- meet the bill ahead of time
- meet the demand
- meet the demands
- meet the expense of
- meet the specifications
- meet the wants of
- meet with
- meet with a loss
- meet with success
- meeting hall
- Meeting of Creditors
- meeting of events
- Meeting of Minds
- meeting of political leaders
- meeting of the minds
- meeting point
- meeting standards
- Megan's Law
- Melior est causa possidentis
- melior est conditio defendentis
- Melior est conditio possidentis
- Melior est conditio possidentis et rei quam actoris
- melior est conditio possidetis
- Melior est justitia vere praeveniens quam severe pumens
- Meliorem conditionem suum facere potest minor
- Melius est in tempore occurrere
- Melius est omnia mala pati quam malo concentire
- Melius est recurrere quam malo currere
- Melius inquirendum vel inquirendo
- melt away
- melt into one
Full browser ?
- Melchite Church
- Melchite Church
- Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order
- Melchizedek Synthesis Light Academy & Ashram
- Melco Mobile Communications Europe SA
- Melco PBL Entertainment Ltd.
- Melco Power Systems
- Melcombe Regis
- MELD score
- Melde's experiment
- Meldewesen Online in Niedersachsen
- Melding of Spin-Locking Dipolar Recovery At the Magic Angle
- Meldingssystem for Smittsomme Sykdommer
- Meldpunt Discriminatie Internet
- Meldpunt Opbrekingen Openbare Ruimte
- Mele hula pahu
- Mele hula pahu
- Mele Kalikimaka