Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
One May 2005 memo detailed 12 techniques and concluded that none of them constituted torture, while describing how they would result in minimal damage to a detainee.
Jennifer Daskal, senior counterterrorism counsel at Human Rights Watch, called the memo "incredibly disturbing.
While preparing for trial, the IRS attorney assigned to the case prepared a memo to the National Office asking for its advice.
After building templates for memos and meetings, it became clear to us that we should move from the realm of theory and talk simply about the guiding principles behind our approach.
Salas' memo was silent on the DWP's contract with the Lee Andrews Group, which originally was a subcontractor to Fleishman-Hillard but received its own $2.
Aside from its colorful complaints, the memo might be faulted more for a glaring omission.
TNR 14 takes up almost exactly the same area on the page as Courier New 12, while offering a crisper, cleaner, more modern look," The New York Times reported, quoting the memo, on Feb.
With these caveats, this analysis uses data from the cert-pool memos in the papers of Justice Lewis Powell from cases decided during the 1972-1974 Terms and the 1984-1985 Terms.
We urge our coaches to keep these memos on file and thus retain an accurate record of what has been covered.
You can get as bad a headache from reading 400 memos as you can from reading 400 pages of an important report.
The FOI request he filed with the DOE in September asked for a list of these "limited reports," any other memos involving such documents, any additional documents covered by such memos, records explaining why restrictions had been placed on these unclassified documents, and a chance to view each document in a DOE reading room.
Months later, he authorized the disclosure of Bush administration OLC memos justifying the use of certain forms of torture on detainees.
Legal browser ?
- members of the press
- Membership Corporation
- memorable part
- Memorandum check
- Memorandum Decision
- Memorandum Decision of the Supreme Court, June 8, 1953
- memorandum in writing
- memorandum of association
- memorandum of law
- Memorandum or note
- mens rea
- Mens testatoris in testamentis spectanda est
- Mensa Et Thoro
Full browser ?
- Memory wall
- Memory wire
- Memory Write
- Memory Write and Invalidate Enable
- Memory, Mr.
- Memory, Tradition and Text
- Memory-Aware Reference Stack
- Memory-Based Cognitive Framework
- Memory-Based Language Processing
- Memory-Based Reasoning
- Memory-Controller Translation Look-Aside Buffer
- Memory-Enhanced Test Driver
- Memory-Level Parallelism
- Memory-Mapped Configuration Register
- Memory-mapped I/O
- Memory-Mapped Register
- Memory-Pooling-Assisted Data Splitting
- memory-reference instruction
- memory-segmentation control
- Memory/Memory Control Replacement Program
- Memoryless Binary-Input Output-Symmetric Channel
- Memoryless Gaussian Broadcast Channel
- Memoryless Modulator
- Memoryless Noisy Channel
- Memoryless Non-Linear Transform
- Memoryless Polynomial Predistortion
- Memorystick pro
- Memorystick pro duo
- Memphis (disambiguation)
- Memphis (disambiguation)
- Memphis and Shelby County Music Commission
- Memphis Archaeological and Geological Society
- Memphis Area Band Association
- Memphis Area Bluegrass Association
- Memphis Area for Rent
- Memphis Area Gay Youth
- Memphis Area Geographic Information Council
- Memphis Area Golden Retriever Rescue
- Memphis Area Home Builders Association
- Memphis Area Legal Services, Inc.
- Memphis Area Teacher's Credit Union
- Memphis Area Transit Authority
- Memphis Area Women's Council