References in classic literature ?
True that his gentle and thoughtful nature recoiled from the grim work of war, yet in those days of martial orders and militant brotherhoods there was no gulf fixed betwixt the priest and the soldier.
But the governments were taken away from them by the militant proletariat.
Life has become a hell for me, a pestilent, militant hell
Polly had been remarkable chiefly for a fund of humorous anecdote and a gift, amounting almost to genius, for doing battle with militant landladies.
You may take it as you like, but under the circumstances the only policy for the militant revolutionary group is to disclaim all connection with this damned freak of yours.
He had heard so much since crossing the frontier of these celebrities of the militant revolution; the legends, the stories, the authentic chronicle, which now and then peeps out before a half-incredulous world.
According to reports, Pakistan Air Force jets targeted militant hideouts in Koki Khel area of Tirah Valley, killing at least 21 militants and destroying at least four hideouts.
One more militant was killed in the Manigah forest, around 120 km north of Srinagar.
Eight militants including the commander of the banned militant organization, Baloch Republican Army (BRA) were killed and one was arrested in Sui operation, he said, adding that the militants killed in the operation, were involved in targeting security forces, blowing up gas pipelines, railway tracks and power pylons in Dera Bugti, Naseerabad and Sibi districts.
The Sinai-based militant group "State of Sinai", formerly known as AnsarBeit Al-Maqdis, stated in an online statement afterwards that they had launched an attack on seven checkpoints on the Al-Arish-Rafah road, and killed "tens" of security personnel.
The sources said the security forces had been targeting militant hideouts in Tirah valley including bordering areas of Khyber Agency with Orakzai and Kurram Agencies for the last four months after wiping out militants in Bara tehsil.
The authorities suspect that the militants are linked to the Punjabi Taliban faction of the Taliban, a militant outfit which has waged a long-term extremist insurgency in the country and has killed thousands of people in suicide, bomb and gun attacks.
Legal browser ?
- Migratory Bird Treaty of 1918
- military evolutions
- Military Government
- military law
- Military Occupation
- military science
- military tribunal
- militate against
- Mill, John Stuart
- Milled money
- Miller v. California
- Miller, Loren
- Miller, Samuel Freeman
- Miller, William Henry Harrison
- Millett, Katherine Murray
- Milligan, Ex Parte
Full browser ?
- Militair Geneeskundig Facilitair Bedrijf
- Militair Hospitaal
- Militair Hospitaal Koningin Astrid
- Militair Lichamelijke Vaardigheid
- Militaire du Rang
- Militaire Inlichtingen en Veiligheidsdienst
- Militaire Inlichtingendienst
- Militaire Luchtvaart
- Militaire Luchtvaart Autoriteit
- Militaire Luchtvaart Eis
- Militaire Willems Orde
- Militaires du Rang
- Militaires, Mesures, Hydrodynamique, Diversification
- Militant (Britain)
- militant and industrial societies
- Militant episode disorder
- Militant Grammarians of Massachusetts
- Militant Insurance Clerks
- Militant Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorist
- Militant Pillar and Ground of the Truth
- Militant Socialist Movement
- Militant Society of Bards
- Militant Tendency
- Militao Ribeiro
- Militão Ribeiro
- Militär Motorfahrer Verein St. Galler Oberland Graubünden
- Militär Utryckning Civila Kläder
- Militära underrättelse- och säkerhetstjänsten
- Militära Underrättelsetjänsten
- Militargeschichtliches Forschungsamt