Mentioned in ?
- Abernathy, Ralph David
- American Indian Movement
- Banks, Dennis J.
- Black Power Movement
- Bolin, Jane Matilda
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Brief for the Petitioners
- Carmichael, Stokely
- Carter, James Earl, Jr.
- Christian Coalition
- Douglass, Frederick
- Du Bois, William Edward Burghardt
- Dworkin, Andrea
- Eastman, Crystal
- Evers, Medgar Wiley
References in classic literature ?
Polly had been remarkable chiefly for a fund of humorous anecdote and a gift, amounting almost to genius, for doing battle with militant landladies.
She bounded in amongst them, her anxious and militant motherhood making her anything but a pretty sight.
So spake the Sovran voice, and Clouds began To darken all the Hill, and smoak to rowl In duskie wreathes, reluctant flames, the signe Of wrauth awak't: nor with less dread the loud Ethereal Trumpet from on high gan blow: At which command the Powers Militant, That stood for Heav'n, in mighty Quadrate joyn'd Of Union irresistible, mov'd on In silence thir bright Legions, to the sound Of instrumental Harmonie that breath'd Heroic Ardor to advent'rous deeds Under thir God-like Leaders, in the Cause Of God and his MESSIAH.
The mass of the crowd was Nationalist, and already in threatening uproar; and a minority of equally angry Intellectuals, led by Armagnac and Brun, only made the majority more militant.
You may take it as you like, but under the circumstances the only policy for the militant revolutionary group is to disclaim all connection with this damned freak of yours.
He had heard so much since crossing the frontier of these celebrities of the militant revolution; the legends, the stories, the authentic chronicle, which now and then peeps out before a half-incredulous world.
The data reveals that 207 militants including some top commanders from different militant outfits were killed this year.
The bodies of militants were shifted to the District Headquarters Hospital Turbat for autopsy where one of the militant was identified as Imam Baksh S/O Rahim Baksh resident of Gomazi area of Turabt.
While, government authorities in Mo'adhamiyeh said they are ready to go on with implementation of their agreement with the militants, those militants who do not want to join the peace agreement will be relocated to militant-held parts of Idlib," they added.
The majority of the militants were killed in northern Kunduz province, MoD said, adding that 8 militant including the group's commander identified as Abu Bakar was killed.
According to reports, Pakistan Air Force jets targeted militant hideouts in Koki Khel area of Tirah Valley, killing at least 21 militants and destroying at least four hideouts.
One more militant was killed in the Manigah forest, around 120 km north of Srinagar.
Legal browser ?
- Migratory Bird Treaty of 1918
- military evolutions
- Military Government
- military law
- Military Occupation
- military science
- military tribunal
- militate against
- Mill, John Stuart
- Milled money
- Miller v. California
- Miller, Loren
- Miller, Samuel Freeman
- Miller, William Henry Harrison
- Millett, Katherine Murray
- Milligan, Ex Parte
Full browser ?
- Militair Geneeskundig Facilitair Bedrijf
- Militair Hospitaal
- Militair Hospitaal Koningin Astrid
- Militair Lichamelijke Vaardigheid
- Militaire du Rang
- Militaire Inlichtingen en Veiligheidsdienst
- Militaire Inlichtingendienst
- Militaire Luchtvaart
- Militaire Luchtvaart Autoriteit
- Militaire Luchtvaart Eis
- Militaire Willems Orde
- Militaires du Rang
- Militaires, Mesures, Hydrodynamique, Diversification
- Militant (Britain)
- militant and industrial societies
- Militant episode disorder
- Militant Grammarians of Massachusetts
- Militant Insurance Clerks
- Militant Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorist
- Militant Pillar and Ground of the Truth
- Militant Socialist Movement
- Militant Society of Bards
- Militant Tendency
- Militao Ribeiro
- Militão Ribeiro
- Militär Motorfahrer Verein St. Galler Oberland Graubünden
- Militär Utryckning Civila Kläder
- Militära underrättelse- och säkerhetstjänsten
- Militära Underrättelsetjänsten
- Militargeschichtliches Forschungsamt