Mentioned in ?
- Absentee Voting
- Alien Enemy
- Armed Services
- Arms Control and Disarmament
- Articles of War
- Burr, Aaron
- Butler, Benjamin Franklin
- Chase, Salmon Portland
- Confederate Attorneys General
- Conscientious Objector
- Conventional Forces in Europe Treaty
- court martial
- Cuban Missile Crisis
- Davis, David
References in periodicals archive ?
The text condemned foreign countries intervening militarily in Syria on behalf of the government of President Bashar Al-Assad.
Our forces destroyed one militarily barge and [captured] five others gun boats, including a number of militarily ammunitions from the government," the official told Sudan Tribune via satellite phone.
Critique: An impressive collaboration, "America Invades: How We've Invaded or been Militarily Involved with almost Every Country on Earth" is exceptionally informed and informative.
1 in the world militarily, up six points from two years ago.
Both constitutionally as well as militarily the occupied territory had been turned into a worst colony of India, and political repression, military expansion and economic decline had reached its zenith.
Had the enemy been able to confront us militarily, it would have already taken action," Salehi said in Tehran on Tuesday.
NEW YORK (CyHAN)- Ambassador Bashar Ja'afari of Syria told reporters yesterday (3 September) that if the United States strikes Syria militarily, it will be an act of aggression in accordance to the UN Charter.
Summary: Half of all Americans believe President Barack Obama should not intervene militarily in Syria in .
Rejecting the suggestion that he had willfully put a "tight lid" on details regarding the Kargil War operation when he he was Pakistan's Chief of Army Staff, Musharraf told the Express News show Kal Tak that former prime minister Nwaz Sharif was solely to blame for the defeat, though militarily it was a success in the sense that it completely exposed the Indian security establishment's unpreparedness.
I urge that the administration not intervene militarily.
No Military Trials said in the statement that the article opens the door for the militarily trying civilians in a "purposefully vague" manner, leaving it up to legislation.
org), called upon fellow Jew Jeffrey Katzenberg, perhaps the most powerful man in Hollywood and a huge Obama supporter - Katzenberg having donated or raised as reported today over $7 million for the president's reelection - to use his considerable influence to push Obama to join with Israel at this time to militarily remove the nuclear threat by Iran.
Legal browser ?
- Migratory Bird Treaty of 1918
- military evolutions
- Military Government
- military law
- Military Occupation
- military science
- military tribunal
- militate against
- Mill, John Stuart
- Milled money
- Miller v. California
- Miller, Loren
- Miller, Samuel Freeman
- Miller, William Henry Harrison
- Millett, Katherine Murray
- Milligan, Ex Parte
Full browser ?
- Militant Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorist
- Militant Pillar and Ground of the Truth
- Militant Socialist Movement
- Militant Society of Bards
- Militant Tendency
- Militant Tendency
- Militao Ribeiro
- Militão Ribeiro
- Militär Motorfahrer Verein St. Galler Oberland Graubünden
- Militär Utryckning Civila Kläder
- Militära underrättelse- och säkerhetstjänsten
- Militära Underrättelsetjänsten
- Militargeschichtliches Forschungsamt
- militarily significant fallout
- Militärisch-Technisches Abkommen
- Militärischen Nachrichtenwesen
- Militärischer Abschirmdienst
- Militärisches Scharfschützen Gewehr
- Militarism, Alliances, Imperialism and Nationalism