References in periodicals archive ?
It was the first formally constituted mountaineering club in Wales and has since been followed by other groups.
At the end, Mian Manzoor Ahmad Wattoo proposed that Pakistan and China should jointly established a mountaineering training institute for the youth of the two countries who are interested in the mountain climbing.
BMC chief executive Dave Turnbull said the mountaineering world was "shocked and saddened" by his tragic death.
Muhammad Al-Sharif of the Interior Ministry, Jayed Al-Otaiby of the Presidency of Youth Welfare, Director General of SCTA's tourism products and programs Hamad Al-Asheikh and director of the SCTA's mountaineering project Hatem Al-Ahmadi.
Famous mountaineer Capt Mohan Singh Kohli said: "Not only an outstanding climber, Gombu was a fine person who guided Indian mountaineering to a greater height.
The Jordan Mountaineering Federation will gather under its umbrella all the necessary issues relating to sports such as Hiking, Trekking, Climbing, Camping and Canyoning
Joining Peter, Ed, and Dave are three accomplished guides from Rainier Mountaineering, Inc.
For rock climbers such as Kusaka and Kwon, climbing in clunky winter mountaineering boots and crampons using the ice tools to hook into crevices was a new experience.
Any sport is a great stimulus, but mountaineering teaches you an extra lesson: if you want to do well you have to exert yourself to your maximum, but overstepping can be fatal.
He got hooked on mountaineering 11 years ago after he saw the mountain movie K2.
The museum, which is still being built at Ratopahiro, will display collections of images of popular mountaineers, their climbing gear and other memorabilia, Bhumi Lama, general secretary of the Nepal Mountaineering Association said.
The Etone Hillwalking and Mountaineering Club was relaunched in January with a new name and a fresh appeal for members.
Legal browser ?
- motion in limine
- motion to strike
- motion to suppress
- motivated by a desire for money
- motivated by greed
- motivating idea
- Motley, Constance Baker
- Motor Insurers Bureau
- motor road
- motor salvage operator
- mount guard
- mourn for
- mourn with
- movable article of property
- movable property
- move across
- move ahead
- move aimlessly
- move at an accelerated rate of speed
- move away
- move backward
- move by persuasion
- move fast
- move forward
- move furtively
- move into
Full browser ?
- Mountain/Trials Bike
- Mountaineer Area Rescue Group
- Mountaineer Doctor Television
- Mountaineer Visitation Days
- Mountaineer Wind Energy Center
- Mountaineering Camp
- Mountaineering Club of Alaska
- Mountaineering Club of North Wales
- Mountaineering Club of Scotland
- Mountaineering Council of Ireland
- Mountaineering Council of Scotland
- Mountaineering Federation of Southern Mindanao
- Mountaineering Federation of the Philippines
- Mountaineering Federation of the Philippines, Inc.
- Mountaineering Oriented First Aid Course
- Mountainlands Area Plan Room
- mountainous area
- Mountainous Karabakh
- Mountainous Karabakh
- Mountainous Karabakh Autonomous Region