References in classic literature ?
And while they did it, "Green-patch" muttered, "This cripple is plainly a lunatic; but the old scholar shall have his books, nevertheless, though my pocket sweat for it.
He brother recognized it, and muttered, under cover of the storm of cheers--
Half-past two o'clock in the morning,' muttered Jeremiah.
Some one was in the boat-house when I broke the trap-door," Meekins muttered.
Nasri put a finger to his mouth and muttered "shut up" while looking towards the benches and the press stands in Donetsk after cancelling out Joleon Lescott's opener.
1 : to speak in a low voice with lips partly closed <He muttered an apology.
Vincent DePaul society--muttering prayers they muttered 20 years before me.
With Fielder still on the ground, Kent muttered something to him as he walked back to his position.
Charles muttered the comments, which were picked up by microphones, as he posed for pictures with sons William and Harry in Klosters, Switzerland.
The graybeards of Supreme Court practice frowned at first and muttered about the upstart's lack of etiquette that bordered on barratry--the lawyers' crime of stirring up disputes.
Larger works such as Untitled, a seven-and-a-half-by-fifteen-foot panel in blue ink, and She Muttered, a ten-by-three-and-a-half-foot vertical in black are characterized by a combination of rigor and exuberance that the artist half-jokingly calls "baroque minimalism.
Legal browser ?
- Mussey, Ellen Spencer
- Mussolini, Benito
- muster up
- Mutation of libel
- Mutatis mutandis
- mutual accord
- mutual agreement
- mutual appreciation
- mutual assent
- mutual attraction
- mutual aversion
- Mutual Company
- mutual concern
- mutual concession
- mutual consideration
- mutual dependence
- mutual exchange
- mutual forgiveness
- mutual friendliness
- Mutual Fund
- mutual intercourse
- Mutual Mistake
- mutual ownership
- mutual pledge
- mutual profit
- mutual promise
- mutual relation
- mutual relationship
- mutual respect
Full browser ?
- mutter (something) under (one's) breath
- mutter about
- Mutter Courage
- Mutter Kind Klinik Rerik
- mutter machine
- mutter something under breath
- mutter something under her breath
- mutter something under his breath
- mutter something under my breath
- mutter something under one's breath
- mutter something under our breath
- mutter something under their breath
- mutter something under your breath
- mutter under breath
- mutter under her breath
- mutter under his breath
- mutter under my breath
- mutter under one's breath
- mutter under our breath
- mutter under our breaths
- mutter under their breath
- mutter under their breaths
- mutter under your breath
- Mutter Vom Guten Rat
- muttered something under breath
- muttered something under her breath
- muttered something under his breath
- muttered something under my breath
- muttered something under our breath
- muttered something under their breath
- muttered something under your breath
- muttered under breath
- muttered under her breath
- muttered under his breath
- muttered under my breath
- muttered under our breath
- muttered under our breaths
- muttered under their breath
- muttered under their breaths
- muttered under your breath
- muttering something under breath
- muttering something under her breath
- muttering something under his breath