Mentioned in ?
- Accused of stealing from hairdresser
- Animal Rights
- Auto accident, medical needs are over limit of coverage
- Brief for Appellee
- charges with drinking publicly, out of bar
- Holmes, Oliver Wendell, Jr.
References in periodicals archive ?
Besides special connective tissue sheaths, which protects them from compression and stretching, the arterial arrangements of peripheral nerves might be planned to make sure the preservation of blood supply.
Innervation of epi- and endoneurial compartments of rat facial, vagus and sciatic nerves as studied by double-labeling immunofluorescence.
The long distance from the injured segment of brachial plexus (BP) at the cervical spine and the neck/shoulder region to the motor end plates of the muscles in the limb has instigated us to think of borrowing neighbour nerves near the end organs for quicker functional recovery.
The 2 major donor nerves were spinal accessory (41%) and intercostal nerves (ICN) (26%).
4) Also due to the risk of worsening the neurological deficit, a biopsy cannot be performed on nerves having a motor component, such as the ulnar nerve.
The rapidly increasing incidence of peripheral nerve injuries and neurological disorders is a major growth driver for nerve regeneration market.
Injuries accompanying injuries to the median, ulnar and radial nerves.
RESULTS: We observed the following variations in the number of intercostobrachial nerves in 11 cases out of 40 adult embalmed cadavers during routine dissection in the dissection hall in the department of anatomy, Alluri sitaramaraju academy of medical sciences, Eluru, West Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh.
Part of the funding will be used to explore the promise of stem cell therapies in combination with Avance Nerve Graft, a processed human nerve allograft currently marketed by AxoGen, to enhance nerve regeneration.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its Flexible Collagen Nerve Conduit for management of peripheral nerve injuries at nerve ends in the foot to reduce the formation of painful neuroma.
Thirty four nerves were at risk on unilateral exploration and, 54 on bilateral exploration in both the groups.
Distal nerves may be represented as distinct fascicles or groups of fascicles in proximal compound peripheral nerves.
Legal browser ?
- Nemo punitur sine injuria
- Nemo tenetur ad impossibile
- Nemo tenetur armare adversarum contra se
- Nemo tenetur divinare
- Nemo tenetur informare qui nescit
- Nemo tenetur jurare in suam turpitudinem
- Nemo tenetur seipsam infortunis et periculis exponere
- Nemo tenetur seipsum accusare
- Nemo videtur fraudare eos qui sciunt
- nervous shock
- nest egg
- net estate
- net quantity
- net return
- Net Worth
- Neutral property
- neutralization of forces
Full browser ?
- nerve-sparing prostatectomy
- Nerve-Sparing Radical Retropubic Prostatectomy
- nerves are shot
- nerves be shot
- nerves of steel
- nerves were shot
- nervi alveolares superiores
- nervi alveolares superiores anteriores
- nervi anales inferiores
- nervi anales superiores
- nervi auriculares anteriores
- nervi cardiaci thoracici
- nervi carotici externi
- nervi caroticotympanici
- nervi cavernosi clitoridis
- nervi cavernosi penis
- nervi cervicales C1-C8
- nervi clunium inferiores
- nervi clunium medii
- nervi clunium superiores
- Nervi Corpora Cardiaca 1
- nervi craniales
- nervi craniales
- nervi craniales
- nervi digitales dorsales manus
- nervi digitales dorsales nervi fibularis profundi
- nervi digitales dorsales nervi fibularis superficialis
- nervi digitales dorsales nervi ulnaris
- nervi digitales dorsales pedis