References in periodicals archive ?
Vinik AI: Diagnosis and management of diabetic neuropathy.
When neuropathy is present in the legs and feet, the possibility of a foot injury going unnoticed increases, which can lead to amputation from an ulcerated wound.
Epidemic of bilateral optic neuropathy in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Gabapentin is approved by the Food and Drug Administration to control convulsions in epilepsy, but Backonja says some doctors already prescribe it for neuropathy pain.
A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Leber's Hereditary Optic Neuropathy (LHON) (Leber optic atrophy).
I was convinced right then and there that I had to help make this treatment available to other people suffering with neuropathy.
Obstructive sleep apnea conferred a significant threefold higher risk for peripheral neuropathy after adjustment for a wide variety of potentially confounding variables.
Herman and his colleagues initially asked the physicians whether they thought that the participating patient had neuropathy.
In the United States, diabetes is the most common cause of peripheral neuropathy.
As chronic pain begins to receive additional attention and access to IVIG and other medications continue to be a challenge, it is more critical than ever that we increase awareness of neuropathy for the estimated 20 million neuropathy patients in the United States.
More of those with peripheral neuropathy had diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis, and were more likely to be sedentary.
In their study, the scientists added diluted blood serum from people with diabetic neuropathy to laboratory-grown nerve cells derived from tumors of the human nervous system.
Legal browser ?
- nervous shock
- nest egg
- net estate
- net quantity
- net return
- Net Worth
- Neutral property
- neutralization of forces
- neutrius partis
- never again
- never cease
- never -ceasing
- never changing
- Never compensated for a breaking and entering
- never -dying
- never ending
- never -ending
- never -endingness
- never -fading
- never late
- Never paid on a car, now garnishing husband's wages
- Never received payment for services
- never -stopping
- never the same
Full browser ?
- neuropathic ulcer
- Neuropathy Target Esterase
- Neuropathy, Ataxia and Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Neuropathy, Axonal Motor-Sensory, with Deafness and Mental Retardation
- Neuropathy, giant axonal
- Neuropathy, Hereditary Sensory and Autonomic
- neuropathy, hereditary sensory and autonomic, type 1A
- neuropathy, hereditary sensory and autonomic, type 1C
- Neuropatía Óptica Isquémica Anterior No Arterítica
- neuropeptide FF 1
- neuropeptide FF 2
- neuropeptide FF receptor 1
- neuropeptide FF receptor 2
- Neuropeptide G protein-coupled receptor
- neuropeptide gamma
- neuropeptide K
- neuropeptide S receptor
- neuropeptide S receptor 1
- Neuropeptide Y
- Neuropeptide Y
- neuropeptide Y inhibitor
- neuropeptide Y receptor type 1
- neuropeptide Y receptor type 2
- neuropeptide Y receptor Y1
- neuropeptide Y receptor Y2