References in periodicals archive ?
The statistical analysis compares counties with NIM clusters to counties with only one NIM (non-clustering counties); prior literature typically compared NIMs to their surrounding county (e.
Lot 18 NIM Module least three logical sections 4-Fold 2 Veto
His tenure at the more disciplined estate proved fruitful; by the end of his time there, Nim had learned approximately 125 sign languages, a reasonable result for the experiment that, nonetheless, was somewhat below Terrace's expectations.
Some scenes are eerily identical to Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes - Nim and Caesar looking out of a window beyond their own souls.
After efforts to free him, Nim was sent to an animal sanctuary in Texas, where he could be safe from abuse if not boredom, as its sole chimp.
The actress, who would have played Nim in her kid acting days, is game but largely out of place, and her plight takes up too much of the film.
The earliest instances of nim registered in the OED come from the Mercian glossaries:
Among large regional banks, Comerica reported a 9bp NIM decline quarter over quarter.
When Jack is lost at sea during a monsoon, Nim sends an e-mail SOS to her favourite writer, Alex Rover.
In quiet moments Nim loves to settle down with the latest adventure book by treasure-hunter Alex Rover, so when her dad is lost at sea during a monsoon, Nim send san SOS to Rover.
The excess cash flow is generally allowed to be distributed to the NIM classes when the underlying transaction's OC amount is at or above a specified target amount.
Dubai: Indian High School Dubai beat New Indian Model School (NIMS) Dubai 35-24 in the final of the 17th NIMS Mini Basketball Tournament that concluded at the NIMS Sharjah court on Tuesday.
Legal browser ?
- nihil ad rem pertinet
- Nihil capiat per breve
- Nihil dat qui non habet
- Nihil de re accrescit ei qui nihil in re quando jus accresceret habet
- Nihil dicit
- Nihil facit error nominis cum de corpore constat
- Nihil habet
- Nihil habet forum ex scena
- Nihil in lege intolerabilius est
- Nihil magis justum est quam quod necessarium est
- Nihil perfectum est dum aliquid restat agendum
- Nihil possumus contra veritatem
- Nihil quod est contra rationem est licitum
- Nihil quod inconveniens est licitum est
- Nihil simul inventum est et perfectum
- Nihil tam conveniens est naturali aequitati
- Nihil tam naturale est
- Nil debet
- Nil facit error nominis
- Nil habuit in tenementis
- Nil tamere novandum
- Nimia subtilitas in jure reporbatur
- Nimium altercando veritas amiltitur
- Nimmer, Melville Bernard
- Nineteenth Amendment
- Ninety-Day Letter
- Ninth Amendment
- nip in the bud
- nisi prius
- Nisi prius roll
- Nixon, Richard Milhous
- Nixon, United States v.
- NLRB v. Jones & Laughlin Steel Corp.
- No award
- No Bill
Full browser ?
- Nilsen, Rudolf
- Nilson, Lars Fredrik
- Nilsson Birgit
- Nilsson, Birgit
- Nilsson, Christine
- Nilt Fort
- Nim Game
- Nim Game
- nim oil
- nim tree
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)- related kinase 11
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)- related kinase 8
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)- related kinase 9
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)-related kinase 1
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)-related kinase 10
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)-related kinase 2
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)-related kinase 3, MGC299491 HSPK36
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)-related kinase 4
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)-related kinase 5
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)-related kinase 6
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)-related kinase 7
- NIMA Acquisition Review Board
- NIMA Aeronautical Migration Systems Configuration Management Plan
- NIMA Configuration Control Board
- NIMA Data System
- NIMA Delivery Segment
- NIMA Delivery Service Dissemination Element
- NIMA Delivery Services
- NIMA Engineering Review Board
- NIMA Exploitation System
- Nima Fazel Mark Designing
- NIMA GNS
- NIMA Information Service
- NIMA Integrated Exploitation System
- NIMA Integrated Test Environment