Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
Blaisois," replied Musqueton, "remember that bread is the true nourishment of a Frenchman, who is not always able to get bread, ask Grimaud.
A sickness like that of death came over her, when, casting her eyes around her in despair, they fell on the little table that usually held the nourishment prepared for her grandmother.
Toward morning the nourishment which I still carefully administered wrought its healthful change in her pulse, and composed her to quieter slumbers.
An hour more had passed before the impenetrable old man closed his weary eyes, and consented to take his nourishment and compose himself to rest.
In the case of the misseltoe, which draws its nourishment from certain trees, which has seeds that must be transported by certain birds, and which has flowers with separate sexes absolutely requiring the agency of certain insects to bring pollen from one flower to the other, it is equally preposterous to account for the structure of this parasite, with its relations to several distinct organic beings, by the effects of external conditions, or of habit, or of the volition of the plant itself.
Their nourishment consisted entirely of the vegetables of their garden and the milk of one cow, which gave very little during the winter, when its masters could scarcely procure food to support it.
when I think of all this; only half-suspected, not so keenly known to me before --and how for forty years I have fed upon dry salted fare -- fit emblem of the dry nourishment of my soul --when the poorest landsman has had fresh fruit to his daily hand, and broken the world's fresh bread to my mouldy crusts --away, whole oceans away, from that young girl-wife I wedded past fifty, and sailed for Cape Horn the next day, leaving but one dent in my marriage pillow --wife?
Yet, human fellowship infused some nourishment into the flinty viands, and struck some sparks of cheerfulness out of them.
He then put his fore-hoof to his mouth, at which I was much surprised, although he did it with ease, and with a motion that appeared perfectly natural, and made other signs, to know what I would eat; but I could not return him such an answer as he was able to apprehend; and if he had understood me, I did not see how it was possible to contrive any way for finding myself nourishment.
Tenders are invited for Protection and management project-beach nourishment works for Ullal beach, karnataka India,
When that nourishment seems inadequate and pastors indifferent, they may disengage and seek it elsewhere.
In "Recipes from the Herbalist's Kitchen: Delicious, Nourishing Food for Lifelong Health and Well-Being", she draws upon her impressive expertise to reveal how the kitchen can be a place of true awakening for the senses and spirit, as well as deep nourishment for the body.
Legal browser ?
- Notification of a grand jury trial
- Notification of grand jury trial
- notification of legal action
- notify of danger
- notify publicly
- noting down
- notorious criminal
- notorious possession
- notour bankruptcy
- nouveau riche
- Nova customa
- Nova statuta
- Novae narrationes
- Novatio non praesumitur
- Novel assignment
- Novel disseisin
- Novellae leonis
- Novitas non tam utilitate prodest quam novitate perturbat
- Novum judicium non dat novum jus
- Novus homo
- now and forever
- now and then
- now to be accounted for
- now to be announced
Full browser ?
- nourishing serpents in one's bosom
- nourishing serpents in our bosoms
- nourishing serpents in someone's bosom
- nourishing serpents in their bosom
- nourishing serpents in their bosoms
- nourishing serpents in your bosom
- nourishing snakes in bosom
- nourishing snakes in her bosom
- nourishing snakes in his bosom
- nourishing snakes in my bosom
- nourishing snakes in one's bosom
- nourishing snakes in our bosoms
- nourishing snakes in someone's bosom
- nourishing snakes in their bosom
- nourishing snakes in their bosoms
- nourishing snakes in your bosom
- nourishing vipers in bosom
- nourishing vipers in her bosom
- nourishing vipers in his bosom
- nourishing vipers in my bosom
- nourishing vipers in one's bosom
- nourishing vipers in our bosoms
- nourishing vipers in someone's bosom
- nourishing vipers in their bosom
- nourishing vipers in their bosoms
- nourishing vipers in your bosom
- Nourse, Edwin
- Noury Said
- Noûs (journal)
- Noûs (journal)
- Noûs (journal)
- Nous Sommes Tous Utilisateurs
- Nous Travaillons Ensemble