Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
She's very restless," answered the nurse in a whisper.
The nurse, with a gesture of despair, went to it, took it from the wet-nurse's arms, and began walking up and down, rocking it.
With a faint smile of pity, the nurse went back into the room.
I asked him to go on and wait for me at the entrance, for I wanted to say something to the nurse.
Just then she heard feet almost running down the corridor and her door opened and the nurse came in.
The woman came up to the nurse, took the child from her, and pressed it to her breast; then she gave it back to the nurse and returned by the same way as she had come, and the floor closed over her again.
Just as he found the letter of which he was in search, the nurse made her appearance.
They were now comfortably laid at rest in the kitchen, under the care of the French surgeon and the English nurse attached to the ambulance.
But the Nurse," said the Candidate - "the Nurse will surely relate the touching incident wherever she goes, and perhaps write to her former master.
It was not until Pollyanna cried out again sharply and the nurse closed the door, that the two men, with a despairing glance into each other's eyes, awoke to the immediate duty of bringing the woman in Dr.
Fortunately for the success of the measures taken subsequently, no one was present at that moment but the nurse.
I've come to sit with you a bit, Masha," said the nurse, "and here I've brought the prince's wedding candles to light before his saint, my angel," she said with a sigh.
Legal browser ?
- nunc pro tunc
- nuncupative will
- Nunquam fictio sine lege
- Nunquam indebitatus
- Nuper obiit
- nuptial agreements
- nuptial bond
- nuptial state
- nuptial tie
- Nuptias non concubitas
- Nuremberg Trials
- Nurse contract
- Nurse convicted of DUI
- nursery education
- nursing home
- nurture a belief
- oath of allegiance
Full browser ?
- Nürnberger Altersinventar
- Nürnberger Fortbildungskongress
- Nurov, Rabadan
- Nurpeis Baiganin
- Nurpeisov, Abdizhamil
- Nurpeisov, Abdizhamil Karimovich
- nurse (one's) drink
- nurse a drink
- nurse a grudge
- nurse a grudge (against one)
- nurse a serpent in (one's) bosom
- nurse a serpent in bosom
- nurse a serpent in her bosom
- nurse a serpent in his bosom
- nurse a serpent in my bosom
- nurse a serpent in our bosoms
- nurse a serpent in someone's bosom
- nurse a serpent in their bosom
- nurse a serpent in their bosoms
- nurse a serpent in your bosom
- nurse a snake in (one's) bosom
- nurse a snake in bosom
- nurse a snake in her bosom
- nurse a snake in his bosom
- nurse a snake in my bosom
- nurse a snake in our bosoms
- nurse a snake in someone's bosom
- nurse a snake in their bosom
- nurse a snake in their bosoms
- nurse a snake in your bosom
- nurse a viper in (one's) bosom
- nurse a viper in bosom
- nurse a viper in her bosom
- nurse a viper in his bosom
- nurse a viper in my bosom
- nurse a viper in our bosoms