References in periodicals archive ?
Also, India's nominee at the ICC doesn't need to be a BCCI officebearer, so that keeps the door open for Ganguly.
Percy, 39, had been told that she was an officebearer, not an employee of the Church of Scotland.
According to Jassem Mohammed al Ali, an officebearer of the proposed Qatar Centre for Dhows, the Centre will try to provide documentations and other materials in the facility both in Arabic and English in order to cater to both nationals as well as non- Arabic speaking expats.
However, no officebearer of PAT has so far appeared before the JIT to record their statements.
We have been told about the impending change with the rider that it is a routine affair and nothing much should be interpreted of it," said a Mumbai- based former Sangh pracharak who now an officebearer of the BJP.
We hope efforts of this kind will inspire other organisations and help revive the golden era of Kerala theatre," an officebearer of Charishma Arts said.
Radhakrishnan, an officebearer of Samanvayam said, "The messages behind Vishu have to be promoted.
KARACHI -- Following assassination of its officebearer in Sialkot, the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) has warned PMLN government of protests against target killing.
A large number of judges, officebearers of High Court Bar and District Bar Associations and lawyers participated.
The other officebearers of the District Football Association Mardan elected unopposed, are Saeed Mohammad (Vice Chairman), Khair Mohammad (Vice Chairman and Fida Mohammad and Haji Akhtar Ali Rogani as members.
Addressing the oath taking ceremony of newly elected officebearers of the Karachi Bar Association (KBA) Qaim Ali Shah said "today terrorists from Swat come to Karachi and create law and order situation".
She was accompanied to the airport by Alvin Salomon and Eliseo Bermino, officebearers of Sarong Boses.
Legal browser ?
- offering a problem
- offering as an exhibit
- offering evidence
- Office Audit
- office bearer
- Office book
- Office copy
- office force
- Office found
- office hunter
- Office of Communications
- Office of Fair Trading
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Office of Thrift Supervision
- office worker
- officer in charge
- officer of state
- officer of the court
- officer of the law
- officer who carries out orders of the court
- Officers may not examine the judicial acts of the court
- officers of instruction
- Officers of the Court
- officers of the law
- Officia judicialia non concedantur antequam vacent
- Officia magistratus non debent esse venalia
- official announcement
- official bulletin
- official call
- official correspondence
- official count
- official court order
- official criminal charge
Full browser ?
- Office, Chief of Staff of the Army
- Office, Chief of the Air Corps
- Office, Chief of Transportation
- Office, Chief Ordnance
- Office, Comptroller Of the Army
- office, computing and accounting machinery
- Office, Motor Vehicle Transportation Officer
- Office, Ogden Air Material Area
- Office-Affordable Housing Production Program
- Office-Based Independent Practice
- Office-Based Opioid Treatment
- Office-level Configuration Management Board
- Office/Officer of the Order of the British Empire
- Office/Official Personnel Folder
- Office/Organization of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- OfficeExtend Access Point
- Officemate International Corp
- Officer (armed forces)
- Officer (armed forces)
- Officer Accession and Separation System
- Officer Advanced Course
- Officer Aircrew Selection Board
- Officer and Aircrew Selection Centre
- Officer Aptitude Rating
- Officer Assignment Folder
- Officer Assignment Information System