Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The only acceptable to them, they said, was that officeholders should not show up in person at ribbon-cutting and ground-breaking ceremonies.
The immediate nature of social media places a special obligation on the officeholder to use them with caution.
payment of expenses "in behalf of the candidate or officeholder" that do not otherwise qualify as exempt function or officeholder expenses allowable under Sec.
Present-day officeholders of the Protective Society, who are long-time members, insist that the Protective Society did not discriminate against women as regular members, and ascribe the non-participation of women to their historical lack of socio-political consciousness, since most of them were domestic servants.
What might be a well-intentioned fundraiser for a civic organization during a legislative session - when all of the state's officeholders are on hand in Austin - instead ends up looking like a campaign finance money laundry.
State officeholders - the re-elected and the newly elected - are raising money before a Dec.
The group helped draft Proposition 98, a statewide measure on the November ballot that calls for full public financing of elections and $50,000 to $100,000 annual taxpayer-funded officeholder accounts after publicly financed candidates are elected.
The City Charter says a seat can be declared vacant if an officeholder is absent for more than 30 days.
An officeholder raising money for a good cause looks the same as a lawmaker using a powerful position to make donors do something they might not otherwise do.
Prohibiting a former officeholder from lobbying right after leaving office won't make it any less dishonest; all that does is put off the inevitable for a specific period of time.
That's a dramatic turnaround from several years of total Democratic domination after the only statewide GOP officeholder, former Insurance Commissioner Chuck Quackenbush, resigned following a probe into the alleged channeling of insurance-firm money into a nonprofit group.
Delgadillo could transfer up to $75,000 in to his officeholder account, but couldn't use any of the other money for political purposes.
Legal browser ?
- offering a problem
- offering as an exhibit
- offering evidence
- Office Audit
- office bearer
- Office book
- Office copy
- office force
- Office found
- office hunter
- Office of Communications
- Office of Fair Trading
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Office of Thrift Supervision
- office worker
- officer in charge
- officer of state
- officer of the court
- officer of the law
- officer who carries out orders of the court
- Officers may not examine the judicial acts of the court
- officers of instruction
- Officers of the Court
- officers of the law
- Officia judicialia non concedantur antequam vacent
- Officia magistratus non debent esse venalia
- official announcement
- official bulletin
- official call
- official correspondence
- official count
- official court order
- official criminal charge
- official document
Full browser ?
- Office, Chief of Transportation
- Office, Chief Ordnance
- Office, Comptroller Of the Army
- office, computing and accounting machinery
- Office, Motor Vehicle Transportation Officer
- Office, Ogden Air Material Area
- Office-Affordable Housing Production Program
- Office-Based Independent Practice
- Office-Based Opioid Treatment
- Office-level Configuration Management Board
- Office/Officer of the Order of the British Empire
- Office/Official Personnel Folder
- Office/Organization of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- OfficeExtend Access Point
- Officemate International Corp
- Officer (armed forces)
- Officer (armed forces)
- Officer Accession and Separation System
- Officer Advanced Course
- Officer Aircrew Selection Board
- Officer and Aircrew Selection Centre
- Officer Aptitude Rating
- Officer Assignment Folder
- Officer Assignment Information System
- Officer Assignment Model
- Officer Basic Course
- Officer Basic Leader Course
- Officer Billet Code
- Officer Cadet