Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
It would appear that even some of the highest officeholders in the state appreciate a short commute to work.
The officeholders would be removed in various phases.
at the expense of the bank's shareholders), while the officeholders and employees involved in the affair in the past and present are taking no responsibility and bearing none of the financial consequences from paying the fine.
According to SDSM, defining what public appearance is and whether for abuse of state resources officeholders should be jailed or just fined were the two items over which VMRO-DPMNE and SDSM had not been able to reach an agreement so the modifications to the election law could be passed with consensus, Dnevnik reports.
The group found that 27 of 286 retired officeholders are drawing pensions of more than $100,000 a year, some while holding down other jobs.
Indeed, several federal officeholders and candidates have already found the site and signed the pledge.
Three-year positions on the ballot, and the current officeholders, are: two seats on the Board of Selectmen, Leigh A.
Yet Democrats are rightly concerned about the perception that superdelegates - party leaders and officeholders who are free to support whomever they like - will override the popular vote.
On the few occasions that Gallup included both state governors and state officeholders in the same survey, state governors received the higher scores.
Since 2000, Dan and Ashley Palmer have contributed more than $36,000 to city officeholders and candidates.
The stand-off between the National Beef Association and its Scottish Council reached a head at the organisation's AGM in Hexham, when the organisation agreed to throw out its rebel officeholders North of the Border and reform the branch.
is totally out of patience with Roman Catholic officeholders who break with the hierarchy's view on issues such as reproductive rights, euthanasia and stem-cell research.
Legal browser ?
- offering a problem
- offering as an exhibit
- offering evidence
- Office Audit
- office bearer
- Office book
- Office copy
- office force
- Office found
- office hunter
- Office of Communications
- Office of Fair Trading
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Office of Thrift Supervision
- office worker
- officer in charge
- officer of state
- officer of the court
- officer of the law
- officer who carries out orders of the court
- Officers may not examine the judicial acts of the court
- officers of instruction
- Officers of the Court
- officers of the law
- Officia judicialia non concedantur antequam vacent
- Officia magistratus non debent esse venalia
- official announcement
- official bulletin
- official call
- official correspondence
- official count
- official court order
- official criminal charge
- official document
- official enumeration of inhabitants
Full browser ?
- Office, Ogden Air Material Area
- Office-Affordable Housing Production Program
- Office-Based Independent Practice
- Office-Based Opioid Treatment
- Office-level Configuration Management Board
- Office/Officer of the Order of the British Empire
- Office/Official Personnel Folder
- Office/Organization of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- OfficeExtend Access Point
- Officemate International Corp
- Officer (armed forces)
- Officer (armed forces)
- Officer Accession and Separation System
- Officer Advanced Course
- Officer Aircrew Selection Board
- Officer and Aircrew Selection Centre
- Officer Aptitude Rating
- Officer Assignment Folder
- Officer Assignment Information System
- Officer Assignment Model
- Officer Basic Course
- Officer Basic Leader Course
- Officer Billet Code
- Officer Cadet
- Officer Cadet School