Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
One of the strengths of NFU Cymru is the way that officeholders work as a team to safeguard all sectors," he said.
When the board was told that they couldn't legally end state pensions for countywide officeholders, board members John Reinert an Jim Kearns created a legal and sensible plan to offer future officeholders an alternative.
But efforts to establish that independence - which could require officeholders to give up their current oversight over investigations - will likely face political challenges in persuading lawmakers to hand over power to a third party.
Further, by the reasoning laid out in articles written by Norm Eisen, Richard Painter and Laurence Tribe, attorneys leading one of the lawsuits against Trump, the purpose of the Clause favors covering immediate family of federal officeholders.
Although it has only one member, the Besa movement will be the key player in the parliamentary committee on election and appointment, one of the main bodies when it comes to naming officeholders in important institutions.
The officeholders would be removed in various phases.
at the expense of the bank's shareholders), while the officeholders and employees involved in the affair in the past and present are taking no responsibility and bearing none of the financial consequences from paying the fine.
According to SDSM, defining what public appearance is and whether for abuse of state resources officeholders should be jailed or just fined were the two items over which VMRO-DPMNE and SDSM had not been able to reach an agreement so the modifications to the election law could be passed with consensus, Dnevnik reports.
The group found that 27 of 286 retired officeholders are drawing pensions of more than $100,000 a year, some while holding down other jobs.
Three-year positions on the ballot, and the current officeholders, are: two seats on the Board of Selectmen, Leigh A.
Yet Democrats are rightly concerned about the perception that superdelegates - party leaders and officeholders who are free to support whomever they like - will override the popular vote.
On the few occasions that Gallup included both state governors and state officeholders in the same survey, state governors received the higher scores.
Legal browser ?
- offering a problem
- offering as an exhibit
- offering evidence
- Office Audit
- office bearer
- Office book
- Office copy
- office force
- Office found
- office hunter
- Office of Communications
- Office of Fair Trading
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Office of Thrift Supervision
- office worker
- officer in charge
- officer of state
- officer of the court
- officer of the law
- officer who carries out orders of the court
- Officers may not examine the judicial acts of the court
- officers of instruction
- Officers of the Court
- officers of the law
- Officia judicialia non concedantur antequam vacent
- Officia magistratus non debent esse venalia
- official announcement
- official bulletin
- official call
- official correspondence
- official count
- official court order
- official criminal charge
- official document
- official enumeration of inhabitants
Full browser ?
- Office, Ogden Air Material Area
- Office-Affordable Housing Production Program
- Office-Based Independent Practice
- Office-Based Opioid Treatment
- Office-level Configuration Management Board
- Office/Officer of the Order of the British Empire
- Office/Official Personnel Folder
- Office/Organization of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- OfficeExtend Access Point
- Officemate International Corp
- Officer (armed forces)
- Officer (armed forces)
- Officer Accession and Separation System
- Officer Advanced Course
- Officer Aircrew Selection Board
- Officer and Aircrew Selection Centre
- Officer Aptitude Rating
- Officer Assignment Folder
- Officer Assignment Information System
- Officer Assignment Model
- Officer Basic Course
- Officer Basic Leader Course
- Officer Billet Code
- Officer Cadet
- Officer Cadet School