References in classic literature ?
It is the differentiation to which all organisms grow.
Then at other moments he believed that she carried about in her elegant and irresponsible little organism a defiant, passionate, perfectly observant consciousness of the impression she produced.
There was just that shadowiness about them which you find in people whose lives are part of the social organism, so that they exist in it and by it only.
And experiences of the same kind are necessary for the individual to become conscious of himself; but here there is the difference that, although everyone becomes equally conscious of his body as a separate and complete organism, everyone does not become equally conscious of himself as a complete and separate personality.
Probably, because the ape's would be far simpler than those of the higher organism.
In the organism of states such men are necessary, as wolves are necessary in the organism of nature, and they always exist, always appear and hold their own, however incongruous their presence and their proximity to the head of the government may be.
If I may pick holes in your philosophy, Miss Vinrace, which has its merits, I would point out that a human being is not a set of compartments, but an organism.
This great seer did not go beyond the consideration of the tissues as ultimate facts in the living organism, marking the limit of anatomical analysis; but it was open to another mind to say, have not these structures some common basis from which they have all started, as your sarsnet, gauze, net, satin, and velvet from the raw cocoon?
This was but natural, for he was plunged deep in hazardous operations, and the fascinations of the game and the magnitude of it accounted for all the energy that even his magnificent organism could generate.
His was a fluid organism, swiftly adjustable, capable of flowing into and filling all sorts of nooks and crannies.
But the same stimulus to the human organism will not continue to produce the same response.
His was the grosser organism, and it had taken him half a second longer to perceive, and determine, and proceed to do.
Legal browser ?
- ordinary course
- ordinary course of business
- ordinary judgment
- ordinary manner
- ordinary run
- ordinary run of things
- ordinary sense
- ordinary shares
- ordinary state
- ordinary wear and tear
- Ordine placitandi servato
- Ore tenus
- Organ Donation Law
- Organ Transplantation
- Organic Law
- organic remains
- organization of a commercial concern
- organization of a company
- organization to aid the needy
- organize a corporation
- organized body
- organized body for charity
- Organized Crime
- organized group
- organized illegal activity
- organized knowledge
- organized labor
- organized observation
- organized refusal to work
- organized society
- organizer of business enterprises
- organizer of commercial enterprises
- organizing conception
Full browser ?
- Organised Trading Facility
- Organised Vehicle Crime Section
- Organiser Programming Language
- Organisesi Papua Merdeka
- Organisierte Kriminalitaet
- Organising & Managing Training Institute
- Organising Committee for the Olympic Games
- Organising Committees of the Olympic Games
- Organising for EU
- Organising for Fighting Unions
- Organising Medical Networked Information
- Organising Medical Networked Information
- Organismal Biology, Ecology and Evolution
- Organisme à But Non Lucratif
- Organisme Certificateur
- Organisme Conventionné
- Organisme de Coordination des Services Communautaires
- Organisme de Developpement de la Vallee de l'Artibonite
- Organisme de Justice Alternative
- Organisme de Liaision des Industries Métallliques Européennes
- Organisme de Placement Collectif en Immobilier
- Organisme de Placement Collectif en Valeurs Mobilières
- Organisme de Placements Collectifs
- Organisme de Placements Collectifs en Valeurs Mobilières
- Organisme Medico Social Vaudois
- Organisme National des Déchets Radioactifs et des Matières Fissiles
- Organisme Paritaire Agréé au Titre du Congé Individuel de Formation
- Organisme Paritaire Collecteur Agréé
- Organisme Pengganggu Tumbuhan Karantina
- Organisme pour le Registre des Intermédiaires en Assurance
- Organisme sans but Lucratif
- Organismes Environnementaux Non Gouvernementaux
- Organismes Génétiquement Modifiés
- Organismes Non Gouvernementaux En
- Organismes Paritaires Collecteurs Agrées
- Organismi di Investimento Collettivo del Risparmio