Mentioned in ?
- Accused of inappropriate touching
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Brief for Appellee
- Brief of Petitioners
- Dole, Robert Joseph
- Ferraro, Geraldine Anne
- Food and Drug Administration
- Got in car accident, hasn't submitted personal injury claim yet
- Kennedy, Anthony Mcleod
- Megan's Law
- not guilty by reason of insanity
- Organ Donation Law
- Recovered Memory
- Roosevelt, Franklin Delano
References in periodicals archive ?
Her call to action was taken up by a Next Gen panel with Karen and Jori Fine and Howard and Jon Lanznar in a touching tribute to how the ORT legacy of involvement and dedication gets passed from parents to children and from generation to generation.
The study must also identify the objectives for the ORT, describe its purpose and the context in which it is used.
Shrewsbury slumped to 98 for nine in reply, Gareth Williams grabbing four for 22, despite the e orts of opener Ed Foster who carried his bat for 45 not out.
With access to ORT programs an issue with both GPs and specialist public treatment programs, clinicians are forced to make decisions on who receives immediate treatment and who waits.
The investigators found a higher ORT score significantly more often among people with miscreant behavior (11%) than among those with high-dose opioid use (5%) or controls (4%).
In order to experience all the benefits of ORT, drivers are encouraged to purchase a SunPass by visiting www.
Ort said: "Elevated carbon dioxide is creating a global warming effect that in turn is driving other climate change factors such as precipitation patterns.
An ICU ORT is a method for increasing patient safety.
Given the results of this study, communities and institutions in the developed world need to learn from our colleagues in the developing world about how to use ORT effectively, they say.
The nationalization of ORT has been part of the Kremlin's remarkably successful program of consolidating its control of Russian media organs.
For example, while ORT and water and sanitation interventions are more effective than either breastfeeding promotion or vaccinations in reducing morbidity and mortality, they are less cost-effective.
As Shirley Ort, associate provost and director of Scholarships and Student Aid, explains, "Every scholarship gift (regardless of how large or small) is acknowledged promptly by a thank you from our office.
Legal browser ?
- Origination Fee
- Origins of U.S. Government
- Origo rei inspici debet
- orphaned child
- orphaned infant
- Orphan's Court
- Orphans' court
- os impudens
- ostensible agent
- ostensible authority
- ostensible motive
- ostensible partner
- ostensible purpose
- ostensible reason
Full browser ?
- Országos Burgonya Szövetség és Terméktanács
- Orszagos Egeszsegbiztositasi Penztar
- Országos Élelmiszerbiztonsági és Táplálkozástudományi Intézet
- Országos Esettanulmány Verseny
- Országos Meteorológiai Szolgálat
- Országos Polgárõr Szövetség
- Országos Rádió És Televízió Testület
- Orszagos Rendor Fokapitanysag
- Országos Scleroderma Közhasznú Egyesület
- Országos Takarék Pénztár
- Országos Tudományos Diákköri Konferencián
- Országos Tudományos Diákköri Tanács
- Orszagos Tudomanyos Kutatasi Alap
- Orszagos Valasztasi Bizottsag
- Orszeszko, Eliza Orzeszko
- Ort cloud
- Ort cloud
- Ort von Interesse
- Orta (Janissary)
- Orta Anadolu Ihracatçi Birlikleri
- Orta Dogu Teknik Üniversitesi
- Orta Düzey Yönetici
- Ortac, Yusuf Ziya
- Ortaç, Yusuf Ziya
- Ortadogu Teknik Universitesi
- Ortadoðu Sanayi ve Ticaret Merkezi
- Ortega Daniel
- Ortega Saavedra