Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Sydney, Mar 19 ( ANI ): The official song for the ICC World Twenty20 is reportedly set to outdo what Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull and Claudia Leitte come up with for the 2014 FIFA World Cup, with its inspirational lyrics and 'bombastic rocking' tunes.
He said 'I want to outdo people, I want to do something that nobody has ever done'," Mr Lee said.
Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar, who is busy promoting his upcoming film "Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara" (OUATIMD), said that films are not intended to outdo anyone's work.
ONE-upmanship is extending to holidays, with travellers trying to outdo their friends with their choice of destination.
Executive's $400 million golden parachute and when companies' yearly net profits outdo even Wal-Mart.
Apparently all world cup WAGs (that's wives and girlfriends) are already gearing up to outdo each other in Germany and have consulted every dietician, top fitness trainer and fashion designer to try and outdo each other.
Just as I wanted to outdo everyone when I played, I had to outdo everyone when we were out on the town.
1 billion yen, close to Nippon Life's, and is expected to outdo Nippon Life in fiscal 2005.
With Charlie at my side, I am confident that The Sunshine Group will find new ways to continue to be the company to outperform, outdo and outshine all the others--the possibilities are unlimited.
But the new Farm Progress Show was really a way for PF/WLS to outdo the mechanical contests.
are said to outdo all other shrink-sleeve label films in terms of shrink ratio and other properties.
Jensen's strike off the outside of his boot was outstanding, and had opposing managers Kevin Keegan and Terry Venables trying to outdo each other.
Legal browser ?
- out of pocket
- out of proportion
- out of reach
- out of sight
- out of sorts
- out of step
- out of the common run
- out of the ordinary
- out of the question
- out of the regular order
- out of the way
- out of touch
- out of view
- out of work
- outer boundary
- outer district
- outer edge
- outer edges
- outer limit
- outer line
- outer point
Full browser ?
- outdo oneself
- outdo oneself
- Outdoor Adventure and Community Service
- Outdoor Adventure Club
- Outdoor Adventure Club of the South
- Outdoor Adventure Education
- Outdoor Adventure Professional Network
- Outdoor Adventure River Specialists
- Outdoor Adventure Social Club
- Outdoor Advertising Association of America
- Outdoor Advertising Association of Canada
- Outdoor Advertising Association of Georgia
- Outdoor Advertising Association of Illinois
- Outdoor Advertising Association of Michigan
- Outdoor Advertising Association of Nigeria
- Outdoor Advertising Association of South Africa
- Outdoor Advertising Association of the Philippines