References in periodicals archive ?
NGP plans to build and operate a natural gas liquids extraction plant near the Panhandle Eastern compressor station in Haven, KS.
The initiative to bring Palm-based instructional technology to schools in the Texas Panhandle was spearheaded by the Amarillo-based Region 16 Education Service Center, which provides training and other centralized services to regional school districts.
Over the course of the past year, Panhandle Royalty Company has taken important early steps in the implementation of its recent shift in strategic focus to utilize its mineral acreage ownership to participate in drilling a large number of wells and to purchase and drill leasehold.
Although Panhandle believes the expectations reflected in these and other forward-looking statements are reasonable, we can give no assurance they will prove to be correct.
As of September 1, 2006, Premier Financial Services began doing business as Intermountain Community Investment Services (ICI), a division of Panhandle State Bank.
Coffman, President and CEO, said, "Ben has been an integral part of the Panhandle team for 12 years.
Schuman brings seven years in Trust and Wealth Management to Panhandle State Bank, preceded by sixteen years practicing law with a focus on commercial and business planning, mergers and acquisitions, estate planning and probate and trust law.
Coffman, President and CEO of Panhandle stated, "Bruce has served Panhandle's shareholders as a director since 2004.
OKLAHOMA CITY, April 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PANHANDLE OIL AND GAS INC.
May I suggest that Riordan and Hahn include those characters, namely politicians, who also panhandle under the guise of respectability by attempting to browbeat the citizenry out of money at such functions as $1,000-a-plate dinners or luncheons.
OKLAHOMA CITY, May 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- PANHANDLE OIL AND GAS INC.
ICB of Washington is part of Intermountain Community Bancorp, which was founded as Panhandle State Bank in 1981 and is based in Sandpoint, Idaho.
Legal browser ?
- Palsgraf v. Long Island Railroad Company
- palter with the truth
- paltry few
- pamper excessively
- panel of judges
- pangs of conscience
- paper credit
- Paper days
- paper hanger
- paper money
- Par in parem imperium non habet
- parade conspicuously
Full browser ?
- pangola grass
- pangs of conscience
- Panguni Uthiram
- Panguni Uttiram
- Panhandle & Santa Fe
- Panhandle Academic Advancement in Literacy and Math
- Panhandle Animal Welfare Society
- Panhandle Area Center for Educational Enhancement
- Panhandle Area Educational Consortium
- Panhandle Area Health Network Inc.
- Panhandle Back Country Horsemen
- Panhandle Barrel Racing Association
- Panhandle British Car Association
- Panhandle Christian Home Educators Association
- Panhandle Citizens Coalition
- Panhandle Down Syndrome Guild
- Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line
- Panhandle Ground Water Conservation District
- Panhandle Groundwater Conservation District
- Panhandle hook
- Panhandle Junior High School
- Panhandle Plains Historical Museum
- Panhandle Ponies Tallahassee Mustang Club
- Panhandle Producers and Royalty Owners Association
- Panhandle Professional Writers
- Panhandle Public Library Cooperative
- Panhandle Public Library Cooperative System
- Panhandle Regional Law Enforcement Academy
- Panhandle Regional Planning Commission
- Panhandle Research and Extension Center
- Panhandle Rural Electric Membership Association
- Panhandle Safety Training Center
- Panhandle State
- Panhandle Telecommunication Systems, Inc.