Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
One of the novelties of OPP 2018 is the evocation of the Revolution of April 25, with the route of participatory meetings by the Country to reproduce geographically the places of action of the Movement of the Armed Forces.
Although these tools are now opening new channels and possibilities for communication between citizens and government, offering new possibilities for data collection, information and consultation in urban governance, many scholars (Moody, 2007), (Sieber, 2008) agree that they should not be seen as a replacement of conventional modes of citizen participation in urban governance, but rather as a complement to traditional participatory methods and tools.
Training sessions geared towards municipal staff will focus on participatory democracy and transparency in local communities.
Keywords: Community Based Participatory Research (CBPR), Mental health, Psychological trauma, School Attack.
The aim of the study is to analyse the characteristics of the participatory process in European NFPs and to identify the key aspects for an effective involvement of the stakeholders in the forest policy cycle of the NFPs.
In response to this inconsistency, we describe in this article an enhanced participatory ethical model that extends the work of Prilleltensky et al.
7) Nevertheless, if the prefigurative democratic potential of labour unions is to progress from vague ideal to strategic goal, we need to clarify a number of analytical issues concerning democracy in labour unions and the theory of participatory democracy; and learn from historical examples where democratic unions have served as a template and training ground for the expansion of democracy into other institutions.
Participatory stimulus in the form of human development projects is ideally suited to help shorten recessions and promote growth in two ways.
As evidenced by the rapid growth of social media, participatory culture has flourished with the growth of consumer markets for digital media technologies.
Although I recognize differences between various versions of community-based economics and sympathize with the participatory and ecological goals of those who propose them, all versions suffer from the last four problems raised below.
A half-century removed from 1960s activists' experiments in collectivism, and decades after progressive activists seemed to have abandoned consensus-based decisionmaking as simply unrealistic, participatory democracy has made a stunning comeback.
This amount, he said, will be boosted by the creation of participatory banks.
Legal browser ?
- partial disability
- partial excuse
- partial exemption
- partial payment
- Partial payments on bill
- partial similarity
- partial to
- partial truth
- partial verdict
- particeps criminis
- Particeps fraudis
- participate in
- participate in an unlawful scheme
- participate surreptitiously
- participate with
- participation in fraud
- particular aptitude
- Particular average
- Particular Average Loss
- Particular averment
- particular characteristic
- particular course of action
- Particular custom
- Particular estate
- particular item
- particular manner of proceeding
- particular matter
- particular object
- particular object of pursuit
- particular one
- particular part
- particular point
- particular point of time
Full browser ?
- Participative Design for Participative Democracy
- Participative Management Profile
- Participative Management Program
- Participatory 3-Dimensional Modelling
- Participatory action research
- Participatory action research
- Participatory Activity for the Prevention of Child Maltreatment
- Participatory Agricultural Development and Empowerment Project
- Participatory Analysis for Community Action
- Participatory and Negotiated Territorial Development
- Participatory Appraisal
- Participatory Assessment and Planning for Sustainable Livelihoods
- Participatory Assessment of Disaster Risk
- Participatory Assessment, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Participatory Assessment, Monitoring, and Evaluation of Biodiversity
- Participatory Awareness Through Community Help
- Participatory Benefit Sharing Agreements
- Participatory Budgeting and Expenditure Tracking
- Participatory Coastal Resource Assessment
- Participatory Community Development
- Participatory Community Problem Analysis
- Participatory Culture Foundation
- Participatory Culture-Specific Intervention Model
- Participatory Design Conference
- Participatory Development and Good Governance
- Participatory Development Foundation Centre
- Participatory Development Learning Group
- Participatory Development Program
- Participatory Diagnosis of Constraints and Opportunities
- Participatory Direct Democracy Association
- Participatory District Development Programme
- Participatory Ecological Land Use Management
- Participatory Enterprise Planning