Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
He was in suspense all through the introduction, for not until the pace quickens does one know what the performer intends.
Tell me, do you not recollect that a few years ago, there were three tragedies acted in Spain, written by a famous poet of these kingdoms, which were such that they filled all who heard them with admiration, delight, and interest, the ignorant as well as the wise, the masses as well as the higher orders, and brought in more money to the performers, these three alone, than thirty of the best that have been since produced?
If my vanity had taken a musical turn, you would have been invaluable; but as it is, I would really rather not sit down before those who must be in the habit of hearing the very best performers.
Data analyses show that Delaware's average class size is larger than any of the top performers, and student attendance, skipping, and tardiness problems are more severe in Delaware than in any top performer.
SGI (NYSE: SGI) has announced the OpenGL Performer 2.
And second, the show's writing team boasts celebrated drag performer Jackie Beat.
I suspect that the real figure is a bit higher, but still, the poor performer problem is not nearly as bad as most Americans think.
In addition, a top performer can expect to benefit from an employer's variable pay program.
to revitalize and foster public interest in classical music, especially in contemporary music, through my activities as a professional composer, performer and educator.
In what sense does such a performer ever "appear live"?
One popular performer is Dee Sangster, 27, a singer-songwriter who has brought a powerful butch presence to the cast since 1998.
Workstation maker SGI has announced immediate availability of IRIS Performer 2.
Legal browser ?
- Perfidy the act of one who has engaged his faith to do a thing
- perform a function
- perform by turns
- perform on
- perform reciprocally
- perform repeatedly
- perform responsively
- perform sentry duty
- perform the duties of
- perform the functions of
- performance of executive duties
- performance owed
- Periculosum est res novas et inusitatas inducere
- Periculum rei venditae
- Perils of the sea
- period of allowance
- period of being under legal age
- period of being under statutory age
- period of decrease
- period of detention
- period of existence
- period of indulgence
- period of isolation
Full browser ?
- Performance-Management Incentive Plan
- Performance-Optimized Polymer 4
- Performance-Oriented Educator's Toolkit
- Performance-related pay
- Performance-Related Reliability Measure
- Performance-Related Specification
- Performance/Development Review
- Performative utterance
- performed activity
- performed miracles
- Performer E Left Handed
- performer list
- performer retainee scheme
- Performer rights
- performer salaried
- Performer with a Disability
- Performer's Edge Dance Center
- Performers and Artists for Nuclear Disarmament
- Performers Under Stress
- Performers Without Borders
- Performers' rights
- performic acid
- performic acid reaction
- Performing Activity
- Performing and Fine Arts
- Performing and Visual Arts Center
- Performing and Visual Arts Society
- Performing and Visual Arts, Northwest
- performing animal
- performing animal