References in classic literature ?
Yes, you must go," said the doctor, with his pleasantest smile.
In this I know will be found all that can be desired in the pleasantest, and if it be wanting in any good quality, I maintain it is the fault of its hound of an author and not the fault of the subject.
This hall, in which he was now left alone, was a pet fancy of his friend the doctor's; and Utterson himself was wont to speak of it as the pleasantest room in London.
Without thinking highly either of men or matrimony, marriage had always been her object; it was the only provision for well-educated young women of small fortune, and however uncertain of giving happiness, must be their pleasantest preservative from want.
A blue smoke went curling up from the chimney, and was almost the pleasantest part of the spectacle to Ulysses.
To be sure, a stone floor was not the pleasantest to dance on, but then, most of the dancers had known what it was to enjoy a Christmas dance on kitchen quarries.
Lindsey, rubbing his hands and looking about him, with the pleasantest smile you ever saw.
It was after the letting in of the Jungle that the pleasantest part of Mowgli's life began.
Mother Rigby kept repeating, with her pleasantest smile.
However it might end, he was without any question their pleasantest acquaintance in Bath: she saw nobody equal to him; and it was a great indulgence now and then to talk to him about Lyme, which he seemed to have as lively a wish to see again, and to see more of, as herself.
Bonnycastle's simply because he liked the lady, whose receptions were the pleasantest in Washington, and because if he didn't go there he didn't know what he should do; that absence of alternatives having become familiar to him by the waters of the Potomac.
The pleasantest functions must come to an end sooner or later; and in due season George felt his heels grate on the sand.
Legal browser ?
- plea bargain
- plea bargaining
- Plea in Abatement
- Plea in Bar
- plea in being elsewhere
- plea in rebuttal
- plead a cause against a third party
- plead for
- plead guilty
- Plead guilty to possession, CO
- plead in favor of
- plead one’s cause
- plead with
- pleading in a civil action
- Pleas of the crown
- Pleas poll
- pleased with oneself
- plebis dux
- pledge for the payment of a debt
- pledge of security
- pledge one’s credit
- pledge one’s honor
- pledge one’s word
Full browser ?
- Pleasant Valley Cemetery
- Pleasant Valley Cemetery Association
- Pleasant Valley Christian Academy
- Pleasant Valley Cycle Park
- Pleasant Valley Elementary School District
- Pleasant Valley Implementation Plan
- Pleasant Valley Intermediate School
- Pleasant Valley Junior High
- Pleasant Valley Log Cabins
- Pleasant Valley Montessori School
- Pleasant Valley School District
- Pleasant Valley Secondary School
- Pleasant Valley State Prison
- Pleasant Valley Swim Team
- Pleasant View Baptist Church
- Pleasant View Christian Academy
- Pleasant View Elementary School
- Pleasant View Luther Home
- Pleasant View Retirement Community
- Pleasant View School for the Arts
- pleasantly plastered
- Pleasanton City Employees Association
- Pleasanton Community Concert Band
- Pleasanton Cultural Arts Council
- Pleasanton Foothill Little League
- Pleasanton Girls Soccer Association
- Pleasanton Girls Softball League
- Pleasanton High School
- Pleasanton Junior Football League
- Pleasanton National Little League
- Pleasanton Partnership in Education Foundation
- Pleasanton Schools Educational Enrichment Foundation
- Pleasanton Unified School District
- Pleasanton-Tulancingo Sister City Association
- Pleasants County
- Pleasants County Board of Education
- Pleasants County Development Authority
- Pleasants County Industrial Park
- Pleasants County, West Virginia
- Pleasants County, WV