References in periodicals archive ?
He stressed that the peace in the region would remain elusive without the resolution of the Kashmir dispute in accordance with the UN Resolutions that call for a free and fair plebiscite to determine the wishes of the people of Jammu and Kashmir.
They want to project the elections as a plebiscite to bolster their boycott campaign," Omar said.
If the citizens ask the question, then the Supreme Court decides whether the plebiscite can proceed.
However, the government has made it clear that this plebiscite will be held after a court decision about the project has been made.
Bien plus, il a ete plebiscite par les pays africains, ce qui leur confere des attentes legitimes de son mandat", a declare M.
The Canadian Wheat Board Act, the previously existing law, requires the minister to consult with wheat board directors and hold a plebiscite among producers before making changes to the board's monopoly.
Bhushan reportedly supported a plebiscite for Kashmir and said that if the result comes in favour of separation, it should be honoured.
The county government plans to start holding explanation sessions for the plebiscite in June, which is scheduled to take place by November.
By Muhammad Osman January 19, 2011 (NAIROBI) -- The great majority of southerners living in Uganda has voted for secession in south Sudan referendum on independence as shown in preliminary results announced by the commission organizing the plebiscite.
NAIROBI, KENYA * A former general secretary of the World Council of Churches has warned that tension in Sudan ahead of a plebiscite on independence for the south of Africa's biggest country could spark mass killings similar to the Rwandan genocide in 1994.
1934: A plebiscite in Germany gave sole power to the Fuehrer, Adolf Hitler.
MONTREAL: Canada, whose province of Quebec had a referendum on independence, has offered Sudan assistance in organizing a plebiscite about the future of its restive southern region, the government announced.
Legal browser ?
- plead one’s cause
- plead with
- pleading in a civil action
- Pleas of the crown
- Pleas poll
- pleased with oneself
- plebis dux
- pledge for the payment of a debt
- pledge of security
- pledge one’s credit
- pledge one’s honor
- pledge one’s word
- pledge oneself
- Pledge or pawn
- pledged word
- Plegiis acquietandis
- Plena probatio
- Plene administravit
- Plene administravit praeter
- Plene computavit
Full browser ?
- plebis dux
- Plecia nearctica
- Pleckstrin homology
- Pleckstrin Homology and Tec Homology
- Pleckstrin homology domain
- pleckstrin homology domain interacting protein
- pleckstrin homology, Sec7 and coiled-coil domains 1
- pleckstrin homology, Sec7 and coiled-coil domains 2
- pleckstrin homology, Sec7 and coiled-coil domains 21 PSCD2
- pleckstrin homology, Sec7 and coiled-coil domains 3
- pleckstrin homology, Sec7 and coiled-coil domains 4, cytohesin-4
- pleckstrin homology, Sec7 and coiled/coil domains 2
- pleckstrin homology, Sec7 and coiled/coil domains 3
- pleckstrin homology, Sec7 and coiled/coil domains 4
- Plecnik, Jože
- Plecnik, Joze
- Plecoglossus altivelis