References in periodicals archive ?
8551, Philippine National Police Reform Act of 1998, PLEB is a check and balance mechanism.
She added: "I took Plebs because they film it in Bulgaria - a fascinating place.
WELL PLAYED A SELF-CONFESSED fan of Plebs, Michelle admits she was "chuffed" to secure a part in the quirky comedy.
BACK FOR MORE Plebs stars, from left, Tom Rosenthal, Joel Fry and Ryan Sampson are joined in third series by Bella Dayne, who plays
CONFESSED fan of Plebs, Keegan admits she was "chuffed" to secure a part in the quirky comedy.
He cited the Department of the Interior and Local Government Act of 1990, which authorizes the city council to create a number of PLEBs as necessary to hear and decide on citizens' complaints against erring members of the local police force.
In this study, we examined aspects of the visual physiology of the Antarctic amphipod Abyssorchomene plebs (Hurley, 1965) (Gammaridea: Lysianassoidea).
Thompson in finding that the limited social mixing of seventeenth-century taverns eventually separated the plebs from the patricians and created taverns with distinct clienteles.
THE stars are the same as the rest of us plebs, but on a different level.
It is about time that one of the Premiership's plethora of pundits said what most of us plebs have thought for a while - the young lad is not the next Bobby Moore.
6] This sinister phrase foreshadows some of his later parafascist notions of urban planning, in which the plebs would live in slab blocks while the rulers were to be in carefully segregated villas.
Legal browser ?
- pleading in a civil action
- Pleas of the crown
- Pleas poll
- pleased with oneself
- plebis dux
- pledge for the payment of a debt
- pledge of security
- pledge one’s credit
- pledge one’s honor
- pledge one’s word
- pledge oneself
- Pledge or pawn
- pledged word
- Plegiis acquietandis
- Plena probatio
- Plene administravit
- Plene administravit praeter
- Plene computavit
Full browser ?
- plebis dux
- Plecia nearctica
- Pleckstrin homology
- Pleckstrin Homology and Tec Homology
- Pleckstrin homology domain
- pleckstrin homology domain interacting protein
- pleckstrin homology, Sec7 and coiled-coil domains 1
- pleckstrin homology, Sec7 and coiled-coil domains 2
- pleckstrin homology, Sec7 and coiled-coil domains 21 PSCD2
- pleckstrin homology, Sec7 and coiled-coil domains 3
- pleckstrin homology, Sec7 and coiled-coil domains 4, cytohesin-4
- pleckstrin homology, Sec7 and coiled/coil domains 2
- pleckstrin homology, Sec7 and coiled/coil domains 3
- pleckstrin homology, Sec7 and coiled/coil domains 4
- Plecnik, Jože
- Plecnik, Joze
- Plecoglossus altivelis